Rakeback.com - Don't play poker without it

 

Black Chip Poker Rakeback Available

By Scott Carlson, Rakeback.com Poker News Senior Writer

Black Chip PokerRakeback.com is pleased to announce that our players can now sign up for a Black Chip Poker account through us. Black Chip Poker is available to U.S. players along with everyone else around the world.

41.5% Rakeback

At Black Chip Poker you will receive 35% rakeback that is deposited back into your account every day. You can also exchange VIP points for cash which equates to an additional 6.5% rakeback. In total that's 41.5% gross rakeback. New players also receive a 150% sign up bonus of up to $750 when you use the bonus code RBCOM. Make your first deposit with anything but a credit card and you will receive an additional $30 bonus.

Current Promotions

Black Chip Poker is currently running a number of different promotions for their players. Following are links to the promotions along with a brief summary. For a more detailed review of a promotion please click through.

Other Black Chip Poker Highlights

Following are just some of the numerous highlights of Black Chip Poker:

  • Games offered include Hold'em, Omaha, Stud, Draw and Mixed games
  • Play with the pro bounty tournaments
  • Satellites to land based tournaments including the WSOP, WPT, EPT, APPT and Aussie Millions
  • Play casino games including Blackjack, Caribbean Stud, Roulette and Video Poker

Have we convinced you yet? Sign up for a Black Chip Poker account today.


comments powered by Disqus

Top Rakeback Offers

View all rakeback offers

Check Out These Sites

Join Banc de Binary
>> Bet on asset value changes

Join Option FM
>> Try your skill at trading Bitcoins