Retrieving Your Full Tilt Poker Player Funds
This page contains expired information. Please refer to the current Full Tilt Poker for all up-to-date information.
How Do I Get My Full Tilt Money Back?
Full Tilt Poker (FTP) is now owned and operated by the Rational Group, the same company behind industry leader PokerStars. Non-US players have been repaid and will be able to cashout.
- Will I be able to access my full FTP balance?
- Do I login to Full Tilt with the same information?
- I’ve lost my Full Tilt password / user name. What do I do?
- Do I need to open a PokerStars account to cashout my FTP funds?
- I’m from Europe, how can I retrieve my FTP money?
- What cashout options are available on the new Full Tilt?
- Can I play poker again with my Full Tilt funds?
- What do U.S. players need to do to collect their FTP money?
Will I be able to access my full FTP balance?
- Yes, your account balance and transaction history will be displayed in the cashier as before. There are also plans to inform players of their exact balances prior to re-launch.
Do I login to Full Tilt with the same information?
- Yes, you should log in with your previous user name and password.
I’ve lost my Full Tilt password / user name. What do I do?
- Contact [email protected] from the email address registered to your FTP account, informing them of your old username, old address, and include a scan of your photo ID and a current utility bill. The new improved support team will work with you to guarantee you are repaid.
Do I need to open a PokerStars account to cashout my FTP funds?
- In many cases it will be necessary to own a PokerStars account to receive your funds on, depending on your country of residence – this has so far been confirmed for France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Denmark and Estonia.
Open your PokerStars account today to be ready on re-launch day. High volume players from FTP will receive a higher initial VIP status on PokerStars.
I’m from Europe, how can I retrieve my FTP money?
- If you’re from a European country with their own separate online poker regulation, you must first open a PokerStars account to retrieve your Full Tilt funds. A dot.eu version of FTP that will be tax-free in EU countries is in the pipeline, but will not be up and running on re-launch day.
What cashout options are available on the new Full Tilt?
- Full Tilt will offer the same withdrawal processing options as PokerStars – Visa, NETELLER, Skrill, Bank transfer, etc., depending on your country of residence.
Can I play poker with my FTP funds?
- Yes, if you’re not withdrawing 100% of your balance, the full range of real-money cash games and tournaments including FTOPS XII will be available on re-launch.
From microstakes all the way to nosebleeds with site pros Tom Dwan and Viktor Blom, the speed and ‘feel’ of the software will stay exactly the same, right down to the player avatars.
Relaunch promotions include a $200 reload bonus (new players also receive a deposit bonus), a free Rush Poker ring game ticket, $250k in freerolls, daily happy hours, and $300k overlay in FTOPS satellites.
What do U.S. players need to do to collect their FTP money?
- Americans will be able to log in and participate in play money games, but not real money games. To cashout U.S. citizens need to undergo a DOJ remission process, including those who have relocated to other countries post Black Friday. Rakeback.com will have more details on the DOJ remission process as it becomes available.
Free download securely from official Full Tilt Poker server