Full Tilt Poker Tournaments
Full Tilt Poker offers a wide variety of multi-table tournaments and Sit & Go tournaments. They offer anything from free tournaments to satellites into major live and online tournaments. There is something on the tournament schedule for everyone. Entry can be bought with real money, tournament dollars (T$) or tournament tickets.
Full Tilt Poker Tournament Types
In the tournament lobby you can immediately tell what type of tournament you are viewing based on the legend above. If you are looking for a specific type of tournament you can use the advanced filter option. You can also save your tournament filter as a favorite.
If you play more than one multi-table tournament at the same time, you will love the synchronized breaks feature. During all MTTs the tournament will go on break at 55 minutes past the hour, regardless of start time. Two small exceptions are if a tournament is still in the first blind level or in the first two blind levels for turbo tournaments.
Full Tilt Poker allows players to enter tournaments after they have already started. Tournaments with late registration available will be noted in the tournament lobby under the status header and noted as ‘Late Reg.’. To see how long late registration is open for you can open up the tournament lobby and it will list how many levels it is open for.
Final Table Deal Making
If you are fortunate enough to reach the final table, Full Tilt Poker has a ‘make a deal’ option. If all remaining players click the box the tournament is paused. The chip leader is initially responsible to setting up the deal but is allowed to pass control to another player. Three types of deals are available.
- Independent Chip Modeling (ICM)
- Chip Ratio
- Custom Deal
All players must agree to the deal before the tournament is concluded.
Regularly Scheduled Tournaments
Following are some of the more popular tournament options on Full Tilt Poker.
- $1K Saturday – $75,000 guaranteed and the biggest buy-in ($1,050) tournament of the week.
- $250K Sunday Guarantee – The biggest guaranteed prize pool tournament of the week.
- Big Little Tournament – Just a $2.10 entry fee can get you a piece of the $25,000 guaranteed prize pool.
- Cashout – Cashout tournaments allow you ‘sell’ part or all of your chips for cash at any time.
- Double Deuce – Just a $22 entry fee can get you a piece of the $75K guaranteed prize pool.
- The Doubles – Take part in two simultaneous tournaments and win a part of the progressive jackpot.
- Freerolls – Freerolls are exactly that, free! Take part in several different ones offered each day.
- Friday Night Fights – A $315 tournament with a $20K guaranteed prize pool and you earn $100 for each player you knock out.
- Matrix – Matrix tournaments are a series of 4 simultaneous Sit & Go’s and prizes are based on how you do individually in each and the aggregate.
- Rules – Learn all of the tournament rules at Full Tilt Poker.
- Rush Poker Tournaments – Click fold and get moved to another table right away and play again.
- Shootouts – Win your table and advance in the tournament.
- Steps – Work your way from $1 all the way to a $12k live tournament seat or cash.
- Sunday Brawl – A $256 tournament where you earn $40 for every player you knock out.
Free download securely from official Full Tilt Poker server