Cake Poker Network and Cake Rakeback
The Cake Poker network includes approximately 50 poker rooms, offering a variety of gaming options, including sports betting.
Are American players allowed?
- Yes, Cake Network accepts U.S. players, and players from around the world.
Traffic and Action
- Average number of real money players on the network at any given time: approximately 1,000.
- Though it’s home to lots of players from North America and around the world, the traffic on the Cake Poker network peaks in the European evening, or early afternoon for North Americans.
- Cake Network has players of all skill levels, including lots that are new to poker. With the presence of sports books on the network, you’ll see lots of fish looking for some poker action after winning on sports bets.
Unique Software Features
- Unlike at almost every other network, on the Cake Poker network, players can change their username every seven days. This means that ID tracking software isn't nearly as effective, which serves to level the playing field for new players and those who don’t use additional software.
- The instant hand history viewer lets players review previous hands played at the table, in an easy-to-follow graphic interface.
Cake Poker Rakeback
Rakeback on Cake Network is regulated by the network and fixed at 33% flat to all players. Players are allowed to have only one rakeback poker account on the whole network, so choose your Cake rakeback room carefully. Rakeback.com recommends poker legend Doyle Brunson's DoylesRoom rakeback offer, where we regularly run exclusive promotions on top of the 33% rakeback.
About the Company
Owner/Operator: Cake Gaming N.V.
Type of company: Private
Company headquarters location: Curacao, Dutch Antilles
Game server location: Curacao, Dutch Antilles
Calculate your rake
Estimate How Much Rake you are paying to your poker room, and see how much you could earn back!