Cereus Network and CEREUS Rakeback
The Cereus network is home to only two poker sites, but they’re both big names and welcome U.S. players. You can take advantage of the 30% Cereus rakeback offer when you start playing at either Absolute Poker or UB (also known as Ultimate Bet).
The Cereus Network is one of the top 10 largest poker networks in the world, and is home to some big name poker pros, including Phil Hellmuth, Annie Duke and Antonio Esfandiari.
High Traffic and Action
- Average peak daily traffic on the network is approximately 3,000 players. That means an average of roughly 2,000 or so cash game players and another 1,000 playing tournaments.
- The traffic on Cereus tends to peak in the North American evening.
- Cereus is known for having a pretty good pool of newer players. There’s lots of skill here too, but Absolute Poker and UB’s advertising keeps a steady flow of fish coming onto the network.
Unique Software Features
- The Rabbit Cam allows players to see what the next card would have been, when a hand is won before the river card is dealt.
- The Instant Hand-replayer lets players quickly and easily review a previously dealt hand.
- Cereus software client is available in a wide variety of languages, including: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
- Besides all the big poker variants, like Texas Hold’Em, Omaha and draw poker, players on Cereus can also try their hand at more obscure games like: HORSE, HOSE and Razz.
About the Company
The Cereus Poker Network consists of two online poker rooms, Absolute Poker and UltimateBet, which are owned by the private company Tokwiro Enterprises, owned by Joseph Tokwiro Norton.
Owner/Operator: Tokwiro Enterprises
Type of company: Private
Company headquarters location: Kahnawake, Canada
Game server location: Kahnawake, Canada