Entraction Network and Entraction Rakeback
One of Europe’s largest and fastest growing networks, Entraction is home to more than 70 poker rooms. And you can earn 30% Entraction rakeback when you sign-up at one of the most popular sites on the network, NoiQ.
Medium Traffic and Action
- As one of Europe’s largest networks, Entraction is busy, with an average of approximately 5,000 players online.
- With no US players, traffic peaks in the European evening on Entraction. European daytimes are also quite busy, with mornings being a bit on the slow side.
- The network also offers casino and sports book gambling. That means there’s a constant influx of inexperienced poker players just looking for a fun game. Experienced players may appreciate the abundance of fish at the tables.
Unique Software Features
- Entraction is known for offering a lot of the more obscure poker variants, including some that are starting to take off in popularity, including: Soko, Amerikana and 32 card draw. They also offer Texas Hold’em, Omaha and all the favorites too, of course.
- Their software has a reputation for being stable and fast. To achieve that, they’ve sacrificed a bit of visual flair. But if you’d rather have a fast gaming experience than pretty graphics, Entraction is worth a look.
- Poker software on the Entraction network is available in a variety of European languages, including: English, Croatian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
About the Company
Owner/Operator: Entraction Holding AB (NASDAQ OMX: ENT B)
Type of company: Public
Company headquarters location: Sweden
Game server location: Malta
Revenue: Approximately $57,726,000 (2009)
Profit: Approximately $28,886,000 (2009)