International Poker Network and Rakeback
The International Poker Network (IPN), also known as Boss Media, is host to a huge variety of poker sites, including several where you can earn 30% Boss Media rakeback. U.S. players can’t play on poker rooms on the Boss Media network.
Medium Traffic and Action
- The network is busy and popular, with average peak daily traffic reaching approximately 2,800 players.
- This network always has lots of games going, but traffic peaks in the European evening.
- IPN/Boss Media attracts lots of players of all skill levels. They’re large enough to have a constant influx of beginner players, while the 30% Boss Media rakeback attracts lots of more experienced and higher-limit players.
- Paradise Poker, Parbet and Poker Heaven all offer lots of guaranteed tournaments, with frequent overlays adding to the value for players.
Unique Software Features
- The Hand Strength Indicator is a great tool for beginner and intermediate players, and gives an easy-to-grasp statistical indication of the strength of a hand.
- The Pro View lets more experienced multi-tabling players display up to nine tables on a standard monitor, with no overlap.
- The International Poker Network doesn’t offer every game, including some of the less popular variants like Razz and HORSE. But there’s always lots of tournaments and cash games for Texas Hold’em, Omaha and the other big games.
About the Company
The International Poker Network is owned by a partnership between Boss Media AB and St. Minver Ltd of Gibraltar.
Owner/Operator: Boss Media AB and St Minver Ltd.
Type of company: Private
Company headquarters location: Vaxjo, Sweden (Boss Media)
Game server location: Malta