Merge Gaming Network and Rakeback
Merge is a fast-growing network which is home to a number of skins offering online poker and other types of gaming. You can earn up to 35% Merge cash back when you sign-up for flagship rooms like Carbon Poker or Aced Poker through Rakeback.com.
U.S. Players Welcome
Yes, US players, as well as those from around the world, are welcome at sites on Merge.
Medium Traffic and Action
- Merge is a popular network, and becoming increasingly so after Black Friday. Currently, they average approximately 350+ players online.
- Merge tends to be fairly consistently busy, so it’s usually easy finding a game or tournament no matter what time of day or night.
- The network is also home to quite a few sportsbooks. The competition can be fairly loose as a result, with lots of inexperienced poker players dropping by to play for fun.
Unique Software Features
- Poker rooms on Merge offer a number of features that should appeal to those looking to play a lot: the software allows for multi-tabling up to 16 tables and they offer lots of the more obscure poker variants, like Badugi and Razz.
- Poker software on the Merge network is available in a variety of European languages, including: English, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish and Swedish.
About the Company
Owner/Operator: Merge Gaming
Type of company: Private
Company headquarters location: Australia
Game server location: Kahnawake, Canada
In April of 2010, the Merge Network expanded in size significantly through the acquisition of several large poker sites, including PlayersOnly and Sportsbook.com.