NYX Network & NYX Poker Rakeback
Founded in 1999, the NYX Gaming Group has over 250 staff in offices across three continents.
They are a provider of casino, lottery, bingo, social gaming, slots, poker, and HTML5 games, both in-browser and on mobile devices.
Three Award Winning Divisions
- Las Vegas based NYX Social won Social Gaming Supplier of the Year in the 2012 EGR Awards
- Stockholm based NYX Interactive has been listed in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Rankings
- Sydney based NextGen Gaming won Casino Supplier of the Year in the 2013 EGR Awards
- The NYX Gaming Group acquired Ongame from Amaya in November 2014
- In April 2015 the NYX network entered into a share purchase agreement with Amaya and its subsidiary Cryptologic, following Amaya’s acquisition of PokerStars
- Subsequently, NYX Gaming’s Open Gaming System (OGS) platform powers the casino games on both Stars and Full Tilt Poker
About the Company
The NYX network is also home to Paradise Poker.
Owner/Operator: NYX Gaming Group
Type of company: Private
Company headquarters location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Game server location: Las Vegas, Nevada