Ongame Network and Rakeback
Ongame is one of the busiest and longest-running networks in online poker, who do not currently allow U.S. players. Though they don’t offer rakeback at this time, players can get a 57% Ongame rakeback equivalent when they sign up at Eurobet, through Rakeback.com.
Medium Traffic and Action
- Ongame has an average of approximately 3,000 players active on the nework at any given time.
- Though it attracts players from all over the world, the majority of Ongame users come from Europe. Traffic tends to peak during the European evening.
- Ongame hosts 27 poker rooms, including the popular Eurobet.
Unique Software Features
- The poker software on the Ongame network is very user friendly and fast. Animations and sound effects (like the sound of chips and shuffling cards) are provided, but can be turned off.
- The hand history, statistics and note-taking all make it easier for players to keep track of what’s already happened, and improve for the next time.
- Eurobet, on the Ongame network, was one of the first poker rooms to offer their software in a variety of languages. Today it’s available in: English, Catalan, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Croatian, Dutch, Hungarian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak and Slovenian.
About the Company
bwin Interactive Entertainment AG is an Austrian based online betting company that is listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange. Their poker subsidiary that operates Ongame is licensed, audited and regulated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
Owner/Operator: bwin Interactive Entertainment AG (Vienna stock exchange: BWIN)
Type of company: Public
Company headquarters location: Vienna, Austria
Game server location: Kahnawake, Canada
Revenue: Approximately €423.1 million (2009)
Profit: Approximately €46.3 million (2009)