Party Poker Instant Play
Party Poker Instant Play is a simple way to get on the tables without needing to download the software. There’s no software involved- you can play using a browser with slightly limited features compared to a complete Party Poker download.
Instant Play vs. Full Software
All real money Cash Games, Sit & Go’s, and Multi-Table Tournaments are available on both Party Poker Instant Play and the full software download.
Features NOT Available on Instant Play Party Poker:
- Filters to find your preferred tables
- Private Tables
- Several visual options, including choosing your background and deck colors
- Network Status Display
- The ability to resize, tile, or cascade tables
It is recommended that you download Party Poker to take full advantage of the software, but Instant Play is perfect for when you’re on the go and using a computer away from home.
Instant Play System Requirements
- Operating System – Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Browser – Windows IE 6.0+, Mozilla Firefox 1.0+, or Safari 1.3+
- Java Version – Microsoft JVM, Sun JDK 1.4/1.5, IBM JDK, or MRJ 2.2.5
- Screen Resolution – 800 × 600 pixels with 256 colors or higher
RAM – 128MB+ recommended
- Sound card for sounds