Party Poker Tournaments
Playing a Party Poker tournament can be a fun and relaxing activity, or a way to make a living. Party Poker offers a wide selection of Sit & Go Tournaments and Multi-Table Tournaments. Everything is offered from freerolls to guaranteed prizepools to satellites into major land-based tournaments such as the World Series of Poker.
Party Poker Tournament Types
Within the tournament lobby you can easily set filters to find the type of tournament you would like to play.
Deal Making at Tournament Final Table
Players at the final table of a multi-table tournament have the ability to make deals. In the main tournament lobby you can choose a filter that will show tournaments where deals are offered. Only tournaments with regular cash prizes are able to make deals. Deals are not available for tournaments such as satellites.
The chip leader has the ability to set-up all deals. A chat box will be available where players can discuss deals. All players must agree any proposed deal before it is finalized.
Regularly Scheduled Tournaments
Some of the more popular regularly scheduled tournaments Party Poker offers include the following:
- Bounty – Win money for every player you knock out of the tournament.
- Heads-Up – One on one tournament. Defeat your opponent and advance.
- Shootout – Win your table to advance in the tournament.
- $1,500 Freeroll – Weekly tournament for new players where $1,500 is added to the prizepool.
- $40K Guaranteed Super Weekdays – $90+9 rebuy tournament held four times each week with a guaranteed prizepool of $40,000.