No rakeback for 2 straight weeks (FT)

Thread: No rakeback for 2 straight weeks (FT)

Tags:
  1. Tamil said:

Default No rakeback for 2 straight weeks (FT)

Hi there,

I tried it with a ticket but im not getting a response so here goes with a topic.

For some reason my raketracker shows i got rakeback for the last 2 weeks but i havnt received any funds in my FT account.

Hope someone can clear it up for me.

Thanks in advance and kind regards.

scottc25 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tamil View Post
    Hi there,

I tried it with a ticket but im not getting a response so here goes with a topic.

For some reason my raketracker shows i got rakeback for the last 2 weeks but i havnt received any funds in my FT account.

Do you have a ticket #? I will forward this on for you when you post it.
  3. Krs187 said:

Default same isssues here almost... require assistance...

Hi there I am also new to this site... I am in a similar situation i sent a ticket aswell tho I will leave a ticket number here for you. I have also not gotten passed the rakeback status as pending in over a week other ppl that told me to come to this site said theirs was working within a day maybe two at the most.

Anyhoo here is my ticket number and thanks in advance for your assistance.

Ticket ID: BGM-168455

Ciao for now...
    krs187

scottc25 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Krs187 View Post
    Hi there I am also new to this site... I am in a similar situation i sent a ticket aswell tho I will leave a ticket number here for you. I have also not gotten passed the rakeback status as pending in over a week other ppl that told me to come to this site said theirs was working within a day maybe two at the most.

Ciao for now...
    krs187
    I forwarded on for you. Hopefully you should have a response on Monday when they return to office.
  5. JamesFelicio said:

Hello,
    I've also not received my rakeback from the last two weeks on FTP (the last rakeback payment I received was on 31st December 2010). Anyone know why this could be? My FTP name is JamesFelicio

Cheers

p.s. I'm not sure what ticket you guys are talking about.
    Last edited by JamesFelicio; 14th January 2011 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Add screen name

FlipCoach said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tamil View Post
    Hi there,

Hi Tamil,

I can confirm you should have $6.98 in rakeback deposited in your account.

I will check Monday if there are major reporting delays.

Thanks,

Matt
    Flipcoach

"Not losing money is the same thing as winning it", Max Power 2004

FlipCoach said:

Quote Originally Posted by Krs187 View Post

Ciao for now...
    krs187
    Krs187,

I see your account is still pending. Sorry for the delays on that, someone will be in touch with you asap. Most probably Monday evening your time.

Matt
    Flipcoach

FlipCoach said:

Quote Originally Posted by JamesFelicio View Post
    Hello,
    I've also not received my rakeback from the last two weeks on FTP (the last rakeback payment I received was on 31st December 2010). Anyone know why this could be? My FTP name is JamesFelicio

Cheers

p.s. I'm not sure what ticket you guys are talking about.
    Hi James,

I can confirm you did not receive any rake back payments because your MGR is negative for the month so far. Full Tilt deducts from your MGR every time you play in tournaments with money added to the prize pool. You can see the full details by logging in and going to rake tracking.

Let me be clear though, this is not a deduction from us.
    Flipcoach

9. Tamil said:

Quote Originally Posted by FlipCoach View Post
    Hi Tamil,

I can confirm you should have $6.98 in rakeback deposited in your account.

I will check Monday if there are major reporting delays.

Thanks,

Matt
    Oke...well cheers for checking, and ill wait for it to come into my account.

Weird thing is, i got a reply on my ticket and it said that i have deductions from march 2010 so that was the reason. I remember spending some FT points then (since there wasnt any money in the account) on tourneys. But in my raketracker they call it player added instead of points spent.

I know its a detail but well see if i get the rakeback or that the deductions where the real reason.
  10. JamesFelicio said:

Hi James,

I can confirm you did not receive any rake back payments because your MGR is negative for the month so far. Full Tilt deducts from your MGR every time you play in tournaments with money added to the prize pool. You can see the full details by logging in and going to rake tracking.

Ok, Thanks for letting me know.
    I was wondering if this was a new thing, as I generally play a couple of guarantee tournaments on FTP each month, and I don't think I ever not been paid rakeback. Do you know if it's to do with the number of tournaments played compared to volume of cash games?
    Thanks a lot for your help
  11. JamesFelicio said:

Hi James,

Hey, thanks for letting me know.
    I was wondering if this is a new thing, as I play a couple of guarantee tournaments every month on FTP and I don't think I was ever not paid rakeback (had negative MGR). Do you know if my negative MGR is to do with the number of tournaments played compared to volume of cash games?

Thanks for your help,
    James
  12. Krs187 said:

Krs187,

I see your account is still pending. Sorry for the delays on that, someone will be in touch with you asap. Most probably Monday evening your time.

Matt

Ok I look forward to doing buisness with this site for a long time i am a major grinder lately... need rb for sure tho. I do have another question when the account status is no longer pending will i be credited for the 1000's of hands in january or only from the time of activation??

Thanks again matt!
    Ciao
    Krs187

fionaho said:

Hi Krs187,

I have replied to your ticket and explained situation of your deal. Please check your e-mail.

Hi Tamil,

About the deduction category listed below rake data in your RB account, we have been receiving reports that include points used, players fee into player added for quite a while. Sorry is a bit confusing and the deduction in March should be points used.

Hope things are clear now
    Follow Rakeback on Facebook and Twitter