Anyone play on poker nordica?

Thread: Anyone play on poker nordica?

Tags:
  1. kalev2435 said:

Default Anyone play on poker nordica?

I am thinking about opening an account there but was hoping to get a no BS review from someone who currently plays there. Anyone?

liladypokerpro said:

I have had an account there for a long time. It is basically like any other Merge site. I enjoy it. The only down side is not enough traffic in non-NLHE games... but if all you want to play is NLHE then you should like it just fine.
    I see you talking but all I hear is blah blah blah

grimReaper said:

lilady loves nordica lol.

Personally, I'm a little nervous putting my money anywhere outside FT and PS. Or maybe I'll hit and run on their deposit bonus.
  4. kalev2435 said:

How are the promotions?

Boilermaker said:

Default A+

I enjoy Poker Nordica! Never made a deposit there and up over 1K so far. Here lately I've been making pretty good $ on the promotions there not to mention the 35% rakeback plus you can use your loyalty points for cash tourney enties or the store and it doesn't hurt your rakeback.

Have fun and GL at the tables!

liladypokerpro said:

Quote Originally Posted by grimReaper View Post
    lilady loves nordica lol.

Personally, I'm a little nervous putting my money anywhere outside FT and PS. Or maybe I'll hit and run on their deposit bonus.
    lol I wouldn't say I "love" any poker site - but I do enjoy a few. I don't trust any of them myself, but I look at it like this - I'm paying for my entertainment. I mostly play sporadically these days due to other life obligations, so I don't have a great deal saved up on any one poker site. I've got a little here, a little there... so I've got a little on about 8 different sites, just to give me something to do when I do have spare time, and a little variety so if I get tired of one, I can go to the next. I no longer have the time to play seriously anymore, so I've just gone back to recreational play until something happens to give me more time to spend.
  7. rakerz-bg.com said:

Default rakeback

Quote Originally Posted by liladypokerpro View Post
    lol I wouldn't say I "love" any poker site - but I do enjoy a few. I don't trust any of them myself, but I look at it like this - I'm paying for my entertainment. I mostly play sporadically these days due to other life obligations, so I don't have a great deal saved up on any one poker site. I've got a little here, a little there... so I've got a little on about 8 different sites, just to give me something to do when I do have spare time, and a little variety so if I get tired of one, I can go to the next. I no longer have the time to play seriously anymore, so I've just gone back to recreational play until something happens to give me more time to spend.
    hey guys can you tell me some affi site where i can get a decent rake back for merge and ongame network ... like {competitor name removed} do you know any other affi site like that with such good offers ? thank you

liladypokerpro said:

Quote Originally Posted by rakerz-bg.com View Post
    hey guys can you tell me some affi site where i can get a decent rake back for merge and ongame network ... like {competitor name removed} do you know any other affi site like that with such good offers ? thank you
    Sorry, but we do not promote other sites which offer the same services as ours - that is competition - kind of like asking someone at Burger King to give you a Big Mac

If you google search the words "merge rakeback" I'm sure you'll find information. However, I'd strongly suggest checking out the deals found right here at Rakeback. There's a lot of different types of deals, a few of which exist on the Merge network.

You can find the list here: http://www.rakeback.com/poker-rakeback/