U.S. Fed. Government Seizes Pokerstars, UB, AP & Full Tilt - Official Updates Thread

Thread: U.S. Fed. Government Seizes Pokerstars, UB, AP & Full Tilt - Official Updates Thread

Tags:

FlipCoach said:

Default U.S. Fed. Government Seizes Pokerstars, UB, AP & Full Tilt - Official Updates Thread

While I don't have many further details aside from what you can read on 2+2 and elsewhere, we are working feverishly here to figure out more answers here at Rakeback.com HQ.

Thank you for your interest, and please check the Rakeback.com Poker News Page often as we will bring you updates as events unfold regarding the status of Rakeback.com.

In the next 4 hours we should be posting a condensed "FAQ" sheet of sorts that will attempt to sort out many of the question that you all no doubt have.

We will also be formulating an official position before the end of the day, and hope to have redirects up to US sites which are still active.

Online poker will go on, just as drinking went on in the 1920s.

I would urge calm from everyone as we will no doubt find a solution.

Sincerely,
    Flipcoach

"Not losing money is the same thing as winning it", Max Power 2004

FlipCoach said:

Default Some Updates, and Speculation

Some additional information, and educated speculation from myself with contributions from other staff memebers:

http://www.rakeback.com/us-poker-status/

Check back often, and try to remain as calm as possible.

In addition, we've also started promoting a new U.S. Room - Carbon Poker with 35% Rakeback.

More updates later,
    Flipcoach

liladypokerpro said:

Quote Originally Posted by FlipCoach View Post
    Some additional information, and educated speculation from myself with contributions from other staff memebers:

http://www.rakeback.com/us-poker-status/

Check back often, and try to remain as calm as possible.

In addition, we've also started promoting a new U.S. Room - Carbon Poker with 35% Rakeback.

More updates later,
    Flip, can you contact me on MSN, please?
    I see you talking but all I hear is blah blah blah

FlipCoach said:

Quote Originally Posted by liladypokerpro View Post
    Flip, can you contact me on MSN, please?
    Sure, what is your SN?
    Flipcoach

5. C8H10N4O2 said:

Sure, what is your SN?
    This is one of the reasons pm's shouldn't be completely disabled... but I guess it doesn't really matter much since the US market isn't going to bring rakeback in very much money.

What kind of % of rakeback's profits would be affected if the US Market gets shut down completely... and I'm going to just assume if FTP and PS both shut down completely, that's going to be an incredibly large percentage of rakeback's profits... at least until a new site spawns and accepts rakeback deals.

liladypokerpro said:

Quote Originally Posted by C8H10N4O2 View Post
    This is one of the reasons pm's shouldn't be completely disabled...
    Yeah I agree, I don't like just posting my SN for the world to see, because I could get 50 IMs and wouldn't know which one was from him... *shrugs*

Flip, if you click the little icon by my avatar, it will take you to my IM...

FlipCoach said:

Quote Originally Posted by liladypokerpro View Post
    Yeah I agree, I don't like just posting my SN for the world to see, because I could get 50 IMs and wouldn't know which one was from him... *shrugs*

Flip, if you click the little icon by my avatar, it will take you to my IM...
    Added. You should be able to recognize which one is me.

Do not give out that screen name or the corresponding email address please.
    Flipcoach

8. C8H10N4O2 said:

Hey lilady, I've got a $5 bill to send your way for that screen name/e-mail address.

liladypokerpro said:

Ok... no problem... I barely use MSN as it is, so no worries on that. It just happens to be the only one I've got linked here for contact lol

liladypokerpro said:

Quote Originally Posted by C8H10N4O2 View Post
    Hey lilady, I've got a $5 bill to send your way for that screen name/e-mail address.
    LMAO funny little man...

Mika Ollila said:

Full Tilt and Pokerstars are getting their .com domain names restored. A link to the U.S. Attorney press release PDF is posted in our news section:
    http://www.rakeback.com/news/2011/4/...restored-1198/

FlipCoach said:

Default Full Tilt Pays Rakeback

Earlier today, Full Tilt Poker paid rakeback to all non-US players of Rakeback.com

The statement went on to say that American players tracked to Rakeback.com would receive payments sometime next week.

For full quotes and updates on Pokerstars, UB, AP & Full Tilt as well as the situation at large and where you can still play poker in the US, please visit the US Poker Status and FAQ Page
    Flipcoach