Rakeback Payment not recieved for April

Thread: Rakeback Payment not recieved for April

Tags:
  1. 86232 said:

Default Rakeback Payment not recieved for April

Hello,

I have created 2 separate tickets that haven't recieved a response. I have not recieved my rakeback payment for April and it is now May 25th. What is going on?
  2. iAzzSexurMom said:

i also am awaiting my rake payment from UB

travz21 said:

And how do you plan on getting that money off when they have no money to give?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.
  4. joetreff300 said:

Quote Originally Posted by travz21 View Post
    Now the person has to worry about Rakeback not paying them their money? How about we've contacted Rakeback.com and they won't stick it on Merge for us. So then we should be seeing it on Abs/UB and let us worry about getting it off of there...If Rakeback.com is "holding" it for us, thats great, just say something. Otherwise if I earned rakeback on ABS/UB where is it?
  5. iAzzSexurMom said:

Quote Originally Posted by travz21 View Post
    i cashed out on cereus last week and the money showed up today.... so i plan to cashout on their like i always have been.....
  6. ryann111 said:

Dear player, Thank you for contacting us. Absolute Poker and UB ceased their U.S.-facing operations due to recent legal developments in the United States. The company is currently restructuring and is focusing its resources on consolidating its non-U.S., rest-of-the-world operation and software business. For this reason, all promotions and loyalty programs such as no deposit bonuses are currently under review. We will reassess whether additional changes are needed, and we will provide an update to our players accordingly once it has been re-established. Regards, LucasUB – [email protected]
    this is what ub is saying when you ask them about rakeback payments
  7. 86232 said:

If this is indeed the case I am glad I withdrew all my money from UB and I will never play there again unless my rakeback payments are paid. UB can enjoy going busto.

fionaho said:

Hi,

First of all, apology on reply delay to players who have been sending in tickets to support asking about their AP / UB April rakeback payment. As there are a lot of players sending in inquiry on that, it takes some time for us to respond to all.

AP / UB April rakeback payment is one of our top concerns and our management level has been chasing them on an estimated time on payment. We are waiting for them to give us a response on this. We understand your frustration here and we are doing best we can for our player's benefit.

Thankyou very much for all your understanding on this matter.
    Follow Rakeback on Facebook and Twitter
  9. bogyci said:

Hi,

Given that quite a few weeks have passed, I would really appreciate some official update on the topic

fionaho said:

Hi,

We know it will be disappointing to tell you all that we are still waiting for the poker rooms to speak about April rakeback payments. But the fact is we are still waiting for their updates. Sorry.
  11. ryann111 said:

i have a friend who just got his april rakeback from ub so hopefully we get ours next ! he is with pokersource
  12. Yippikayey said:

Yes, 2+2 members have also reported RB payments through other affiliates too.

Perhaps this is something that can be looked into.

Mika Ollila said:
  14. Yippikayey said:

Well that confirmation is not worth the bits and bytes used to send it, at least in my case.

I did not receive any rakeback on UB for April.

As advised I'm sending an email to support too.
  15. ryann111 said:

same for me i have not received my rakeback payment for april either is our room always the last one to get paid?
  16. weepeel2009 said:

no april rakeback+ rake race payment for me on absolute poker. Almost 2 months now with nothing
  17. ryann111 said:

i would like to know the reason why all the other affiliate players got paid but not rakeback.com ?
  18. judusfergason said:

have you managed to cash anything out since black friday
  19. ryann111 said:

i have cashed out two times since black friday iam in canada iam wondering when support is going to look into this for us? we are the only ones it seems our room to not get paid there rakeback whats going on?
  20. Yippikayey said:

Default Got it!!!

Very, very, very happy to announce that rakeback for April was received on 17th June at 18.04 hrs.

Did I mention the very happy part?
  21. rbcom said:

receive too, but where rakerace payout?

fionaho said:

Hi,

We have been asking for update on April rake race. Once we get feedback from the poker room we are going to update everyone.
  23. weepeel2009 said:

i received my rakeback for april recently on my absolute account, it is short almost 50 dollars, what is going on with the discrepancy between rakeback.com amount and the amount in my accout on absolute poker
  24. xboomerx said:

received rakeback on 2011-06-17 18:04:34
  25. weepeel2009 said:

Absolute poker shorted the rakeback owed to me by almost 50 bucks and there is no sign of the rakerace

fionaho said:

Hi,

We have been chasing on rake race for days and still waiting for their advise on that.