Party Poker Freeroll

Thread: Party Poker Freeroll

Tags:
  1. meruwinger said:

Default Party Poker Freeroll

hello there, can somebody tell me why i couldnt enter the $1000 RB Freeroll by partypoker/">Party poker... thx in advance

fionaho said:

Hi,

I have sent you an e-mail about the freeroll. Would you please check and reply. Thankyou.
    Follow Rakeback on Facebook and Twitter
  3. 80515 said:

Hi,

I'd like to get info about Rakeback com tournaments at PartyPoker,and how can i get my account tracked by you.Waiting reply here on my e-mail,thanks in advance.

fionaho said:

Hi 80515,

I have sent you an e-mail about your case. Please check. Thanks
  5. jimmyrestant said:

Default RB exclusive 1k freeroll august 13 at 16 EDT

Hi. I am registered for the RB exclusive 1k freeroll august 13 at 16 EDT. I notice they are only 2 players registered so far. Is there any minimum player requierment because I dont see it in the lobby.
  6. BaTTzo said:

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyrestant View Post
    Hi. I am registered for the RB exclusive 1k freeroll august 13 at 16 EDT. I notice they are only 2 players registered so far. Is there any minimum player requierment because I dont see it in the lobby.
    Hi Jessica ... i talk to a live support representant from party(it's the same think) about this and the tournament can't stop without 5 player. So i guess we should wait ...
    (http://www.rakeback.com/poker-forum/...4331#post64331)
    Rakeback should make the announce about the reschedule on email

celavey said:

Where can I request this so I could enter the FB $1,000 freeroll?

fionaho said:

Hi celavey and sabreena,

Where did you read about the freeroll? Would you please copy and paste the link here? Thanks.
  9. allena said:

Hi,

i think that offer is no more NOW....!
  10. 85752 said:

hey what promo we have in february on party?

fionaho said:

Quote Originally Posted by 85752 View Post
    hey what promo we have in february on party?
    We are running again the exclusive 2x$2012 freerolls and exclusive $1,000 new player freeroll for those who successfully signed up for Party Poker or WPT Poker account through us in Feb and earned 1 Party / WPT point.

All Feb promotions are up in our promotions page now
  12. allena said:

Hi,

Wow Very nice offers...! i am thinking to sign in there...!
  13. johan75 said:

Hello,

"fionaho"... you have told us that "Successful signed up for party poker"??? What is that mean>?? and at which date of February is that freeroll helding???

fionaho said:

Quote Originally Posted by johan75 View Post
    Hello,

"fionaho"... you have told us that "Successful signed up for party poker"??? What is that mean>?? and at which date of February is that freeroll helding???
    Hi johan75,

New players who signed up their first personal account with Party Poker / WPT through us (and their account should be linked to us) from 1st - 29th Feb, earn 1 Party / WPT point and player will be eligible for our exclusive $1,000 new player freeroll.
  15. johan75 said:

Hello,

Thank you so much Fionaho for the such and great info...
  16. 85752 said:

hi i can not reg on freeroll 2021 on march 11 can you pls fix this already 6 players i see reg
  17. 85752 said:

ups ma bad i did not get all points
  18. 94874 said:

Default help

Please, could you tell me how to register on tournament 2012 on 11.03, I dont know what to do

fionaho said:

Quote Originally Posted by 94874 View Post
    Please, could you tell me how to register on tournament 2012 on 11.03, I dont know what to do
    Hi 94874,

Please be sure that you have earned enough points in February to qualify

If you are our new players signed up in Feb, you will need 12 Party Points or WPT Points to qualify. Players signed up before Feb will need 112 points. If you have earned enough points but could not register, please leave your player name here so I can check with the room. I tried to check your poker room player name in your RB account but there it was not submitted before.

fionaho said:

ups ma bad i did not get all points
    Hi 85752,

No worries. We are running the same Party Poker + WPT $2,012 freeroll promotion in March. So be sure you do not miss it this time
  21. 94874 said:

Default hi

my name on partypoker is alexiema777, so you will see if I could qualified, I have 214 point at some time but I spend it and now I have only 20, so will you see that

Quote Originally Posted by fionaho View Post
    Hi 94874,

Please be sure that you have earned enough points in February to qualify

If you are our new players signed up in Feb, you will need 12 Party Points or WPT Points to qualify. Players signed up before Feb will need 112 points. If you have earned enough points but could not register, please leave your player name here so I can check with the room. I tried to check your poker room player name in your RB account but there it was not submitted before.

fionaho said:

Quote Originally Posted by 94874 View Post
    my name on partypoker is alexiema777, so you will see if I could qualified, I have 214 point at some time but I spend it and now I have only 20, so will you see that
    Hi 94874,

Sorry it took some time to communicate with Party. Your first personal Party Poker account (or account with PartyPoker Network) is not signed through us, therefore your account is not tracked to us. This is reason for not being able to qualify for our exclusive promotions.
  23. cabomota said:

Default WTP exclusive freeroll prize $2012 or $1000?

HI guys! just a question about RB exclusive freeroll at WTP poker (RB.com exclusive) home page says 2 x $2012 freerol , but march 18 freeroll gives 1000 in prizes im asking this because i want signup WTP in march to get rakeback and this freerolls too.

Thaks in advance!
    Eduardo
  24. cabomota said:

Default Party poker Network

Quote Originally Posted by fionaho View Post
    Hi 94874,

Sorry it took some time to communicate with Party. Your first personal Party Poker account (or account with PartyPoker Network) is not signed through us, therefore your account is not tracked to us. This is reason for not being able to qualify for our exclusive promotions.
    Hi: Reading your answer i have to ask this:
    I have an old Party poker account NOT tracked to RB can i signup for a WPT account via RB?

Thanks!
    Eduardo

fionaho said:

Quote Originally Posted by cabomota View Post
    HI guys! just a question about RB exclusive freeroll at WTP poker (RB.com exclusive) home page says 2 x $2012 freerol , but march 18 freeroll gives 1000 in prizes im asking this because i want signup WTP in march to get rakeback and this freerolls too.

Thaks in advance!
    Eduardo
    Hi Eduardo,

The $1,000 exclusive freeroll that ran on 18th Mar is our Feb promotion for new players sign up in Feb and earned 1 Party / WPT point.
    The $2,012 freeroll that is coming up on 25th Mar is for both new players signed up in Feb who earned 12 Party WPT points, existing players who earned 112 Party / WPT points in the month.

Guess the exclusive $2,012 freerolls that you read on home page is our March promotion. Amount of points need to earn in March to qualify is the same as in Feb. The freerolls will run on 15th and 20th April.

Hope things are well explained

If you already have an account with WPT that is not tracked to us, we will see if your account is eligible for retag. As Party Poker and WPT are on same network, they share same player base. Would mind giving me your WPT account username so I can check with the room if your account can be retagged to us? Thanks.
  26. 85752 said:

we have 2x 2012 on april too?

fionaho said:

Yes we will. We are still working on finalizing date of the freerolls and details will be up once dates are confirmed

fionaho said:

Hi,

We have now all details of our April 2x$2,012
  29. kVakeP said:

Default Hi!

How to play freerolls or invite to freerolls from RB?

fionaho said:

Quote Originally Posted by kVakeP View Post
    How to play freerolls or invite to freerolls from RB?
    Hi kVakeP,

First, you will need a Party Poker / WPT account that is signed through and successfully linked to us. Depends on different promotions we have with the rooms, players will need to earn points required for different freerolls in order to be invited.
  31. regula666 said:

Hello, I play in wpt poker, and I have 112 points, but I don's see this tournament in lobby, please help!

fionaho said:

Quote Originally Posted by regula666 View Post
    Hello, I play in wpt poker, and I have 112 points, but I don's see this tournament in lobby, please help!
    Hi regula666,

The tournament was set on the lobby 4th around noon (London time). Can you give me your WPT username so I can check the poker room if you cannot register to the tournament?
  33. qqW said:

Hello, I from Russia and not so here understand everything)
    I was registered from you on WPT.
    On May 20 there will be a tournament I can participate in it?
    Rackeback is paid automatically? or how?
    thanks in advance

fionaho said:

Quote Originally Posted by qqW View Post
    Hello, I from Russia and not so here understand everything)
    I was registered from you on WPT.
    On May 20 there will be a tournament I can participate in it?
    Rackeback is paid automatically? or how?
    thanks in advance

Hi qqW,

The tournament that is going to run on 20th May had its qualify period in April. If you were a new player signed up through us in April and earned 12 WPT points, or a player signed up with us before that and earned 112 points, you will automatically be qualified for that.

If you have signed up through us only in May or missed April, don't worry. Here is a chance to get into same tournament in June. Party Poker & WPT Poker May 2x $2,012 freerolls

WPT rewards players with points instead of cash rakeback. You can redeem points earned from your play to cash back.
    Last edited by jspill; 8th June 2012 at 03:58 AM.
  35. SsDollySs said:

Hi fionaho,
    Allowed new players to the tournament Party Poker & WPT Poker 2x $2,012 freerolls? I have met the conditions, but can not register.
    P.S. I play in a WPT room

jspill said:

Quote Originally Posted by SsDollySs View Post
    Hi fionaho,
    Allowed new players to the tournament Party Poker & WPT Poker 2x $2,012 freerolls? I have met the conditions, but can not register.
    P.S. I play in a WPT room
    Hi SsDollySs,

If you have met the conditions this month, the tournaments for you are on July 8th and July 22nd - link

the June 10th and 24th tournaments are for new players who met the conditions in May - link

hope that answers your question
    Tweeting @rakebackcom.
  37. SsDollySs said:

Hi jspill,

Yes, I have met the conditions in May, but can not register Freeroll #1 - June 10th at 20:00 CET.
  38. 95761 said:

Default RB 2012 freeroll register denied

HI:I registered my WPT poker account (username: palmito76) on MAY and meet the requirements, but i cant register RB 2012 freeroll on june 10, says "you are not invited to this tournament".
    I sent my ticket to RB support but i want to post here too.
    Can you check this situation pls?¡

Thanks in advance
  39. 95555 said:

come on guys my username on PartyPoker is RiverPath ...i have spoked with agents there and i have met the requiarements ...Please give me the ticket !!!
    For the tournament on 10 June ...2012$ RB

Please nobady, tooked an interes on this case ....

jspill said:

Hi guys I've just sent an email myself to the support reps too and will chat to them on Skype when they start work, hopefully we can get this sorted asap. PartyPoker often has technical issues
    Tweeting @rakebackcom.

fionaho said:

Default Party Poker $2,012 freeroll 10th Jun

Hi,

We have notified Party / WPT of the situation. This forum link has been sent to their support and we have requested them to assist players here with registration.

If any players experience registration problem, please leave your player name with the poker room here so their support can help out.

We aim to have as many qualified players included as possible.
  42. 95555 said:

Hi , i have problems to register to 2012$ RB tournament i have made the minimum of 12 points to be able to play but it said that i dont have the invitation ...
    My username on PartyPoker is - RiverPath

Please let me know when i will able to register ...i will contact tomorrow the support from Party Poker again ..please let them know about this problems ...
    Thanks !
  43. SsDollySs said:

SsDollySs - WPT
  44. Badri_D said:

Hi , I have problems to register too.
    My username on WPT is - DakDiak
  45. Default ???

I want to register NOW and i can't.. what is happening. guys.. it can't be that difficult to do things right.. come on! I wan't to play that wpt 2012 tournament.. My username in WPT is MirtaLegrand!
  46. 95555 said:

I have spoked with agents from PartyPoker they dont know enything ...please contact them with players can play this tournament .
    username on PartyPoker - RiverPath

jspill said:

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    it can't be that difficult to do things right.. come on!
    The issue is on PartyPoker's end, not Rakeback's - we've contacted affiliate support ourselves (normal support can't help, as some of you guys have found out) and hope that they fix the registration in time.

Apart from that sadly there's not a lot we can do. Party often has technical issues.

If the tournament doesn't go ahead Rakeback will look into offering a bigger freeroll prizepool next-time to compensate.

Sorry again for the hassle guys
    Tweeting @rakebackcom.
  48. 95555 said:

Unbalivable ... you let 15 player to play and the reset **** on them ...**** tournaments **** promotion it was so hard to send to them the names wih the players who can get the invitation ???
    SO hard and you tell me that you can give me next time other tournament ?? with bigger prize but with all the 15 players that playing today and the reset of us ...so nice !!
    you had 2 days to rezolve the probleme and you did **** !!
    Last edited by jspill; 15th June 2012 at 07:56 AM. Reason: profanity
  49. SsDollySs said:

Quote Originally Posted by 95555 View Post
    Unbalivable ... you let 15 player to play and the reset **** on them ...**** tournaments **** promotion it was so hard to send to them the names wih the players who can get the invitation ???
    SO hard and you tell me that you can give me next time other tournament ?? with bigger prize but with all the 15 players that playing today and the reset of us ...so nice !!
    you had 2 days to rezolve the probleme and you did **** !!
    Not everyone thinks so, as this is not quite an educated young man. Thanks for your decision
    Last edited by jspill; 15th June 2012 at 07:57 AM.
  50. 95761 said:

Default Freeroll registration problems

Less than an hour to start and i cant register, just 15 players and many others with the same problem.
    RB offers more money to the next freeroll ,but i think the most fair should be cancel this freeroll to june last sunday for example.
    Anyway lets see what happens.

WPT username: palmito76