Enable private messaging help

Thread: Enable private messaging help

Tags:
  1. Parvenu90 said:

Default Enable private messaging help

Hi, Can an administrator please enable private messaging on my forum account? Also, why has my rakeback from the last couple days at America's Cardroom not been tracked? Thanks.

travz21 said:

Private messaging has been disabled on the whole site.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

fionaho said:

Quote Originally Posted by Parvenu90 View Post
    Hi, Can an administrator please enable private messaging on my forum account? Also, why has my rakeback from the last couple days at America's Cardroom not been tracked? Thanks.
    Hi Parvenu90,

As travz21 said the private message system has been disables. It is because we noticed spamming activity going on.

Our tech team is building Americas Cardroom rake tracker at our backend for the time being and it is not ready yet. But your account is correctly linked to us and will be receiving rakeback weekly from your play. Rakeback payment is paid weekly directly to your account according to finalised rake data of the room while rake tracker is for reference only.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
    Follow Rakeback on Facebook and Twitter
  4. Parvenu90 said:

Thanks a million.

fionaho said:

Hi Parvenu90,

Our tech team finished building rake tracker for Americas Cardroom over the weekend and the tracker is now showing your rake data. You can login to you RB.com account to check out for reference.
    Follow Rakeback on Facebook and Twitter
  6. johan75 said:

Hello,

yeah yeah the private messaging is closed on the whole web site....!
  7. allena said:

hello

I Think that Private messaging offer is now available...! can any confirms this>???