Any ideas when Full Tilt will relaunch? (opinions welcome- sources appreciated)

Thread: Any ideas when Full Tilt will relaunch? (opinions welcome- sources appreciated)

Tags:

seanj2112 said:

Default Any ideas when Full Tilt will relaunch? (opinions welcome- sources appreciated)

Since the GBT are absorbing all the losses except for US players, which makes sense cause it was US pros that seemed to have gotten greedy- I hope Full Tilt will relaunch and accept USA players while also letting everybody sign up with brand new rakeback accounts(or at least that is my dream). I have a dream... That poker players of all race and religion will unite and come together and keep that money flowing freely without getting so greedy as the old Full Tilt did.

grimReaper said:

Quote Originally Posted by seanj2112 View Post
    Since the GBT are absorbing all the losses except for US players, which makes sense cause it was US pros that seemed to have gotten greedy-
    What ?

travz21 said:

Never .
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

grimReaper said:

Quote Originally Posted by travz21 View Post
    Never .
    What makes you say that?

seanj2112 said:

Quote Originally Posted by grimReaper View Post
    What ?
    Sorry I thought everybody knew. You know, GROUPE BERNARD TAPIE bought Full Tilt from USA DOJ for 80 million. They are paying back players funds as part of the agreed deal, US has to pay back US poker player moneys. Was that a rhetorical question?
    Last edited by seanj2112; 4th December 2011 at 05:25 PM.

grimReaper said:

Sorry I thought everybody knew. You know, Groupe Bernand Troupe bought Full Tilt from USA DOJ for 80 million. They are paying back players funds as part of the agreed deal, US has to pay back US poker player moneys. Was that a rhetorical question?
    I said what to: "which makes sense cause it was US pros that seemed to have gotten greedy"

Not sure what you're saying

seanj2112 said:

Quote Originally Posted by grimReaper View Post
    I said what to: "which makes sense cause it was US pros that seemed to have gotten greedy"

Not sure what you're saying
    I meant they were apparently running somewhat of a ponzi scheme and it was US poker pros that were being paid huge bonuses without retaining enough money to pay players off in case the web site got shut down. It makes sense to me that GBT would not want to be responsible for paying off USA players since USA pros were part of the scandal.

pokerbandit22 said:

Default : Any ideas when Full Tilt will relaunch? (opinions welcome- sources appreciated)

fulltilt was not running any ponzi scheme

FlipCoach said:

I meant they were apparently running somewhat of a ponzi scheme and it was US poker pros that were being paid huge bonuses without retaining enough money to pay players off in case the web site got shut down. It makes sense to me that GBT would not want to be responsible for paying off USA players since USA pros were part of the scandal.
    If you think Full Tilt was a Ponzi Scheme, what do you call fractional reserve banks? (hint: your bank is a fractional reserve bank)

Or Social Security?
    Flipcoach

"Not losing money is the same thing as winning it", Max Power 2004