party poker iphone and ipad freeroll 1

Thread: party poker iphone and ipad freeroll 1

Tags:
  1. 84061 said:

Default party poker iphone and ipad freeroll 1

Just noticed that the december freeroll listing, but webpage does not list yet. What are the entry requirements.

fionaho said:

Hi 84061,

The entry requirement for new players who signed up on Dec is 5 Party / WPT points, existing players need 75 Party / WPT points to qualify. Qualification period of the first freeroll (which is going to run on 18th Dec) ends on 15th Dec. Qualified players will receive invitation from the rooms.

If you have missed the first tournament, qualification period of the second tournament starts today 16th until 29th Dec. Entry requirements stay the same. The freeroll will run on 1st Jan. Here is more information about our iPhone / iPad freerolls.
    Follow Rakeback on Facebook and Twitter
  3. 85752 said:

hi i can not reg on iphone freeroll and i see that some players already reg i know i did not 75 have points from 1-15 but i got mail a long time ago from [email protected] and she said

On top, you will be given automatic entry to the first December iPhone / iPad freeroll that is going to run on 18th December 18:00 GMT.
  4. 85752 said:
  5. hunter_pak said:

I played in this freeroll and placed first. I was wondering if the first prize convert into cash rather then recieving the phone or ipad..if not so how do make ur pick on the phone or ipad and how long dose it take to get in ur hands, especially asking previous winners.. thnx guys.

fionaho said:

Hi,

Congratulations on your winning

Prize cannot be converted into cash and the rooms will arrange shipment of prize to winners. Their customer support will contact you very soon to confirm delivery details.

Merry Christmas!
    Follow Rakeback on Facebook and Twitter