Rakeback freeroll on Pokerstars

Thread: Rakeback freeroll on Pokerstars

Tags:
  1. 93883 said:

Default Rakeback freeroll on Pokerstars

Hi
    The criteria for the RB freeroll on PokerStars is accumulating 75VPPs in Feb. I have done that, but have not been assigned a ticket.. Not sure what the issue is.. Can some1 help me??
    The tourney starts in 2hrs..

nekomata83

fionaho said:

Quote Originally Posted by 93883 View Post
    Hi
    The criteria for the RB freeroll on PokerStars is accumulating 75VPPs in Feb. I have done that, but have not been assigned a ticket.. Not sure what the issue is.. Can some1 help me??
    The tourney starts in 2hrs..

nekomata83
    Hi 93883,

Sorry for being late on replying. Were you be able to register for the tourney in the end?
    Follow Rakeback on Facebook and Twitter
  3. 93883 said:

Quote Originally Posted by fionaho View Post
    Hi 93883,

Sorry for being late on replying. Were you be able to register for the tourney in the end?
    no I was not..
    The reason I had posted here was that I had submitted a request on support earlier asking to resolve the issue, which is still open.

Regards
    nekomata83

fionaho said:

Hi 93883,

We have reported your situation to PokerStars. We would like to invite you to our March $1,000 freeroll (which will run on 8th April). You will be automatically qualified. What do you think?
  5. Divash said:

Default how can i get invited?

Hey,

I try to register but it still says i need to get invited.
  6. kVakeP said:

Default Hi!

How to play freerolls or invite to freerolls from RB?

fionaho said:

Hi Divash and kVakeP,

You will need to have a PokerStars account which is linked to us and earn enough FPPs in qualify period. The poker room will send invitation to qualified players and invite them to sit for the freeroll.