nothing about rakeback. more like a specific website!!!!! CAKE POKER!!

Thread: nothing about rakeback. more like a specific website!!!!! CAKE POKER!!

Tags:
  1. 91814 said:

Default nothing about rakeback. more like a specific website!!!!! CAKE POKER!!

Hey everyone, I faced this technical problems playing in cake poker. The connection just terrible, and the way they solve the problems sux as well. please tell me how to solve the problems.
    My problem: I lag out from time to time. Which means you can pushing lots of money on turn with nuts and lag out at river and you have to lose all the money without hand protection!

travz21 said:

It could be that you have a bad computer that can't handle Cake's graphics. If you're playing a lot of tables with all of the animations on, your computer will lag and skip all over the place if it can't handle it.

It could also be your internet.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.
  3. 91814 said:

Quote Originally Posted by travz21 View Post
    It could be that you have a bad computer that can't handle Cake's graphics. If you're playing a lot of tables with all of the animations on, your computer will lag and skip all over the place if it can't handle it.

It could also be your internet.
    HI there,
    thanks a lot for the replay!
    But I can run 12 tables with pokerstars and with hud on. I have a 8gb ram and 30mb internet connection.
    Even if i play only 3 at cake I would still lag out from time to time?
    Is there any other possible reasons? I seriousely love the action in cake!!