Thread: full tilt bonus code

Tags:
  1. johnolerud9 said:

Default full tilt bonus code

What is the rakeback code that you put in for depositing on full tilt

Mika Ollila said:

Quote Originally Posted by johnolerud9 View Post
    What is the rakeback code that you put in for depositing on full tilt
    The code is displayed on the Full Tilt rakeback application page. You need to follow every step to successfully get rakeback.
    Last edited by Mika Ollila; 16th July 2008 at 10:14 AM.
  3. johnolerud9 said:

I followed the instructions but when I registered there wasn't a place to enter a code only a referal code which your instructions say not to enter.........now that I have been comfirmed by you guys will I be able to enter the code?
  4. johnolerud9 said:

Just so there isn't confusion, I am talking about the RCOM code that your instructions talk about. I haven't deposited yet so I am wondering if I need to enter the code somewhere else.
  5. johnolerud9 said:

One last thing, your link to the instructions is not available anymore to me because I have been confirmed by you guys....

tony said:

Hi johnolerud9

So it means that everything is ok now You Full Tilt Rakeback account was created and confirmed If you will have more questions you are always welcomed
  7. tay1 said:

Default hello

tay1 play at full tilt all the time
  8. TheAssasin27 said:

use the code *********************** when signing up at full tilt poker, great deals on things giong on in vegas and much more.
    Last edited by Mika Ollila; 20th December 2007 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Outside advertising removed. Against forum terms and conditions.