$10 for FREE on Absolute and Ultimatebet

Thread: $10 for FREE on Absolute and Ultimatebet

Tags:

jcrei said:

Default $10 for FREE on Absolute and Ultimatebet

This promotion has passed.

Absolute Poker and Ultimatebet are offering $10 for FREE to all of their 1st time depositors!

This offer is valid for all NEW depositors, all you have to do is enter the Bonus Code written bellow when depositing money for the 1st time.

Here are the instructions:
    1. If you haven't done it yet, Open an account with Rakeback.com
    2. Sign up for Absolute Poker Rakeback to get 30% Rakeback with Absolute Poker, or
    3. Sign up for Ultimatebet Rakeback to get 30% Rakeback with Ultimatebet
    4. When depositing money for the first time, enter the bonus code CHIP10 to get $10 for free!
    In order to get your money, all you have to do is rake $100 and the $10 are yours to keep!
    Last edited by Mika Ollila; 3rd March 2008 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Added expiry text.

Huskers314 said:

I have been considering opening up an account with UB. I am a low stakes ($.25-.50) limit player. If I were to deposit $50 on the site, would I be able to clear the match bonus pretty easily? I don't really understand the FPP system on their site. I am familiar with Full Tilt and was easily able to clear my bonus there in about 6-7 weeks. Any thoughts?

MLitteer said:

I currently use pstars because i can deposit from my checking acct. can i do this with these sites? I dont see that option on full tilt

Mika Ollila said:

Quote Originally Posted by MLitteer View Post
    I currently use pstars because i can deposit from my checking acct. can i do this with these sites? I dont see that option on full tilt
    If the poker room does not list that deposit option, then no. Always best to ask the poker room directly about deposit options available to your country.