absolutepoker rakeback

Thread: absolutepoker rakeback

Tags:

peter69 said:

Default absolutepoker rakeback

Hi, my absolutepoker rake is updated till 16-3-08 but on 11 and 13 till 15 shows zero .But i am sure , i was playing poker on the site on those days. . Can someone help me check it out, thanks.

tony said:

Hi peter69,

We have some problem with AbsolutePoker rakeback data tracking right now, the problem is caused by Absolute, they for some reason stopped providing us with the rake data so some days are missing. We will fix it ASAP
    Last edited by Mika Ollila; 15th July 2008 at 11:31 AM.

peter69 said:

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hi peter69,

We have some problem with Absolute Rake Tracking right now, the problem is caused by Absolute, they for some reason stopped providing us with the rake data so some days are missing. We will fix it ASAP
    Hi, Tony. Thanks for your help.

peter69 said:

Hi, Tony. It has been afew days already since i told u about this problem. But it still has not been settled yet.
    My rate update still show zero for those day and for all other days, it is updated already. Hope can settled fast as this problems drag too long not so good.
    Thanks.

liladypokerpro said:

Default Absolute

This doesn't surprise me....Absolute is a royal pain in the *BLEEP* and their staff is about as useless as a screen door on a submarine!
    I see you talking but all I hear is blah blah blah

tony said:

Hey peter69,

We sennt an email to Absolute and they still did not answered Vegas poker is now in process of merging to Absolute and this can cause a problem, I meam the problem why they are slowly answering. Do not worry we remember this problem and will fix it. Thanks for you patience and good luck at the poker tables
  7. jimbo51 said:

will we still get all of are rakeback at the end of the month??

peter69 said:

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hey peter69,

We sennt an email to Absolute and they still did not answered Vegas poker is now in process of merging to Absolute and this can cause a problem, I meam the problem why they are slowly answering. Do not worry we remember this problem and will fix it. Thanks for you patience and good luck at the poker tables
    Thanks Tony, the problem had been solved. Rake counter is back to normal
  9. jimbo51 said:

ya dude i just checked mine and i am getting $50 playing .10/.25 and i having been playing for 8 days
  10. gordster1974 said:

I want to sign on with ABSOLUTE POKER but all I hear are negative comments about the site. From rakeback to slow servers.

I'm staying on the side lines for now.

tony said:

Hi everyone

Yes the Rake Tracking for Absolute Poker rakeback is back and working correctly
    Last edited by Mika Ollila; 15th July 2008 at 11:30 AM.