what is fast response??? @rakeback.com

Thread: what is fast response??? @rakeback.com

Tags:
  1. RZ1 said:

Default what is fast response??? @rakeback.com

I´m still waiting for rakeback I generated in November and December 2008 at mansion.com

I already wrote a support ticket on 2009/01/09

"Please fill in a support ticket for fast response, if you have any questions about your account or rakeback deals."

is that fast response when I must wait over 2 weeks?

Mika Ollila said:

All support tickets are handled every weekday, but communication with some poker rooms can take a long time. I will ask our support to check up on your ticket, sorry for the long wait.

Mansion rakeback payments are now handled automatically by Mansion Poker.
  3. RZ1 said:

Thank you for your efforts

I´m still waiting for my Rakeback...

tony said:

Hi RZ1,

Please check your email inbox we sent you an email.
  5. Kennyen said:

[QUOTE=tony;33068]Hi RZ1,

I have waited for over 2 weeks now..

tony said:

Hi Kennyen,

Your Poker Heaven's rakeback deal is confirmed. Please check your email inbox for our confirmation email.
  7. RZ1 said:

Hi,

I am still waiting for the Rakeback, or an explanation why I don´t get the promised rakeback?
  8. RZ1 said:

still waiting for a response ...

tony said:

Hey RZ1,

Please check your email inbox I sent you an email today.
  10. RZ1 said:

Hello

its so unbelievable
    I do not receive an answer nor from mansion or from you why I don´t get the promised rakeback

Do you realy think I play with tracked rakeback.com accounts when I can receive the same rakeback percenteges from thousends other rakeback affiliates ?
  11. deathcard71 said:

Quote Originally Posted by RZ1 View Post
    Hello

its so unbelievable
    I do not receive an answer nor from mansion or from you why I don´t get the promised rakeback

Do you realy think I play with tracked rakeback.com accounts when I can receive the same rakeback percenteges from thousends other rakeback affiliates ?
    wow RZ1, you haven't received payment over all these months? guess i'm happy i don't play at mansion.
    they should realize these rakeback promotions are offered to increase their bottom line but if they don't payout then not only will they lose you as a customer they could possibly lose future customers.

i hope they get this worked out for you. mansion poker and rakeback.com should make it #1 priority. gl
  12. RZ1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by deathcard71 View Post
    wow RZ1, you haven't received payment over all these months? guess i'm happy i don't play at mansion.
    they should realize these rakeback promotions are offered to increase their bottom line but if they don't payout then not only will they lose you as a customer they could possibly lose future customers.

i hope they get this worked out for you. mansion poker and rakeback.com should make it #1 priority. gl
    thanks,
    yes I don´t received the rakeback for the mentioned time i played on mansion last year
    as I realized it , I stopped playing at mansion.com and played on sun poker.
    On sun poker I received the promised bonuses etc. , but I also stopped playing there because the account was tracked with rakeback.com.

I think mansion.com is liable for that, because on other poker rooms I was tracked with rakeback.com, the rakeback payments worked fine.
    But I´am very disappointed about rakeback.com.
    Why takes it so long to sort the problems out with mansion.com?

nicetya said:

Hi RZ1,

Unfortunately, we havent' receive any response since than from Mansion Poker. I did send hhem reminders and promise to get back to you shortly. The problem is that, unfortunately, we don't have good conatct with them anymore as they don't support rakeback now. All old active deals were promised to be same and they didn't inform us of any possible changes.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.