Pokerstars rakeback

Thread: Pokerstars rakeback

Tags:
  1. dannyjr89 said:

Default Pokerstars rakeback

I want rakeback for Pokerstars, I downloaded pokerstars from the link provided here and when I tried signing up for an account it said the bonus code was expired.....: stars50.

I already messaged rakeback support a day ago about this, and still no response.
    Is there a new bonus code for rakeback??
  2. HeyKidMove said:

Pokerstars does not offer rakeback.

Mika Ollila said:

Quote Originally Posted by dannyjr89 View Post
    tried signing up for an account it said the bonus code was expired.....: stars50.
    I double checked from PokerStars that the 100% up to $50 sign up bonus code is: Stars50

Please try typing it again.

As HeyKidMove said, traditional rakeback to PokerStars is not available, but they do have an internal VIP program that awards points to you that you can change for cash at higher VIP levels or use to buy tournament tickets. The return per rake can get close to in effectiveness to rakeback deals.
  4. dannyjr89 said:

Ok, I believe the code is only good when you are making your first deposit.

When signing up, I used Stars50 and it gave me the message: "The marketing code is incorrect or expired." I tried it twice today to be sure, and sure enough it gave me the same error.

Thanks for your help.

Mika Ollila said:

Yes the Stars50 code is for first deposits only. Pokerstars right now has a reload bonus as well, but it soon expires today Feb 18th at 23:59 ET. That reload is 25% up to $250 with code: 25bash
  6. braveboat27 said:

No rakeback from PokerStars... Try Ultimate Bet.