1. I would like the password for the PTOTW, where can I find the password for the PTOTW, how can I get invited for the PTOTW?
- The PTOTW stands for Poker Thread of The Week. This tournament is a freeroll in which rakeback.com employees select posts from the forum each week that they believe contributed the most. In order to get this invite, you must post threads and/or comments that help generate discussion in the forum. If you did not get invited this week, you cannot play in this week’s tournament, but you can get invited into next week’s tournament by becoming an active member of the forum.
See the following thread for more details:http://www.rakeback.com/poker-forum/...021/#post15120
2. I want to play in the Community Tour #xxx, what is the password?
- This tournament is open to all members of rakeback.com. In order to see the password, you must be logged in to rakeback.com. Please visit this section of the forum and click on the most current tour for the password: http://www.rakeback.com/poker-forum/...ommunity-tour/
Note: Because of some password issues, the password is usually released soon before the tournament the day of. The most current rakeback community tour post should explain the details.
3. I haven’t received my payment yet, where is it?
- Depending on the poker room where you are playing, payments to your account are made on various schedules. Some rooms pay daily, others pay weekly, and even others pay monthly. From the homepage, if you click “Continue to Raketracking” you can click on the poker room in question and find out the details of your rakeback deal. Announcements are sometimes posted here as well to inform players of delays in rakeback payments or mistakes. Rakeback.com has to receive a report from the individual poker room on how much rakeback each player should receive. Sometimes these reports get delayed on the poker room’s end, and rakeback.com won’t be able to give you any details except that they have not received the reports yet. Be patient, I have yet to have a payment not show up in my account within a few days.
If it has been a while, you should probably fill out a support ticket and find out what exactly is going on. That support ticket can be accessed here: http://www.rakeback.com/support/
4. I know that I generated $XXX amount of rake but my payment was less than X% of that amount, why am I not receiving all of my rakeback? Or Why is my net rake less than my gross rake?
- Various poker rooms have different policies. To check your individual poker room’s policy, click here http://www.rakeback.com/raketracking/, and then the poker room in question. This page should provide a detailed explanation of the deductions you have had. For example, Full Tilt Poker Rakeback" onclick="replacer_hook(92)" target="_blank" href="http://www.rakeback.com/full-tilt-poker/">Full Tilt Poker will deduct for transaction fees associated with deposits/withdrawals, bonuses, $0.005 per FTP spent, and unmet guaranteed tournaments. All of these things can add up more than you might realize, but a breakdown of your deductions will appear on this page, so be sure to check there.
I'll update these as more occur. Anyone who has any to add, feel free to post in here, and I'll add them to this initial post.