FullTilt Holiday Rake Race

Thread: FullTilt Holiday Rake Race

Tags:
  1. ProtekYoNuts said:

Default FullTilt Holiday Rake Race

Hello staff at rakeback.com. Is there any chance you might update the standings for the holiday rake race on fulltilt?
  2. ProtekYoNuts said:

mollila? tony? anybody? Can you please let me know the status of the holiday rake race? So i know how much i might have to play to make top 50?
  3. wiver1TINE said:

Default whats the deal with the FTP rakerace?

for a while it was updated like once a week and then all of a sudden it disappeared and no one ever talked about it again? unless i am looking in the wrong place...

does anyone know what happened to it?

thanks.
  4. ProtekYoNuts said:

Does anybody know what happen in the fulltilt rake race?
  5. wiver1TINE said:

ive been wondering and asking the same thing.
  6. arjun13 said:

i just noticed this. the standings show me as leading the rake race. did i have to do anything to sign up for it or is everyone included automatically?

does the site usually give out the money for these promotions?
  7. ProtekYoNuts said:

Quote Originally Posted by arjun13 View Post
    i just noticed this. the standings show me as leading the rake race. did i have to do anything to sign up for it or is everyone included automatically?

you were leading as of december 14th but they didnt update since but if you kept playing pretty much at the same rate im sure you won or came in top 3. Tony said full tilt is suppose to pay it into ur poker account.
  8. arjun13 said:

I sent Full Tilt an email enquiring about it. It would be helpful if others did it as well.
  9. wiver1TINE said:

i find it a little backwards that there was a rakerace and nobody knows anything about it. it ran through jan 6 or something and no one knows how they were ranked after dec. 14. pretty sweet rake race.

arjun let me know what you hear back.
  10. arjun13 said:

Quote Originally Posted by wiver1TINE View Post
    i find it a little backwards that there was a rakerace and nobody knows anything about it. it ran through jan 6 or something and no one knows how they were ranked after dec. 14. pretty sweet rake race.

arjun let me know what you hear back.
    Wow, they already replied. This is what they said -

Hello xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

Unfortunately, Full Tilt Poker does not have access to any information regarding the promotion.

Please contact your affiliate directly for more information.

We're sorry we were unable to assist you.

Good luck at the tables, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Tomotaka
    Full Tilt Poker Support

I guess I will now contact rakeback.come about it
  11. ProtekYoNuts said:

I got the same response from fulltilt.
  12. arjun13 said:

Could someone else contact this site asking them about it? I haven't heard anything from them
  13. ProtekYoNuts said:

Could someone else contact this site asking them about it? I haven't heard anything from them
    This is what I got from Tony the other day.

Flag this message[#GFO-781246]: FullTilt Holiday Rake RaceThursday, January 7, 2010 8:02 AM
    From: "Rakeback.com Support - Tony" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: The Race is over already so there is no need to play harder or weaker. We will try to get that info from Full Tilt, but I am pretty sure that if you took a prize place then it was already paid, check your transaction history for that. Anyway there are people asking for the same in our forums and we will do something about it so that everybody will know which place they took.
    --
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Kind Regards,
    Tony from
    Rakeback Ltd.
    [email protected]
    http://www.rakeback.com - The Poker Loyalty Program
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: GFO-781246
    Department: Rakeback.com - General Support
  14. wiver1TINE said:

i emailed rakeback.com support, told them i had not received any kind of payment from ftp, or any additions to my rakeback acct. additionally i requested again that they post the final results. again it seems very strange that this needs to be requested, seems like it should be a given.

has anyone else gotten any kind of answer as to why this is still a problem?

travz21 said:

Thank god I took last month off so I don't have to sweat this out. Hope you guys get some answers soon.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.
  16. wiver1TINE said:

i have sent multiple emails to rakeback.com, no responses.

what the hell is the deal?

arjun have you heard anything else?
  17. wiver1TINE said:

how is it that the 50 people who were supposed to make money on this rake race are not questioning where the results are and how they are going to receive their payment?
  18. C8H10N4O2 said:

how is it that the 50 people who were supposed to make money on this rake race are not questioning where the results are and how they are going to receive their payment?
    Maybe because they already received their payments.

travz21 said:

Rakeback just decided to give me all 30k. Sorry everyone.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.
  20. ProtekYoNuts said:

Well atleast 3 of them are here. I bet atleast 1/3 of the 50 didnt even know about this race.
  21. ProtekYoNuts said:

Quote Originally Posted by dew12109 View Post
    Maybe because they already received their payments.
    No way arjun atleast taking top 3

tony said:

OK I reopened this promotion and you can see it here: http://www.rakeback.com/promotions/1...race-2009-473/

Also the standings were updated. We sent an email to Full Tilt about the payments, when they will reply I will let you all know.

Everybody is included automatically, payments are made by Full Tilt.
  23. arjun13 said:

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    OK I reopened this promotion and you can see it here: http://www.rakeback.com/promotions/1...race-2009-473/

Also the standings were updated. We sent an email to Full Tilt about the payments, when they will reply I will let you all know.

Everybody is included automatically, payments are made by Full Tilt.
    Thanks a lot Tony. Hopefully, we get paid soon.

Also, do you plan on having many more rake races in the future? If you do, then I am sure to play a lot more on there as will others I am sure.

tony said:

Payments will be made soon. I think that we will have those rake races in future, but I cant guarantee.
  25. parezee2006 said:

I had no idea there was a rake race.... and today just got $1,500 deposited in my account. I think they should do the rake races for ftp more often