Turbo Open Face Chinese Poker Rules
Turbo Open Face Chinese Poker is a higher speed variant of regular Open Face Chinese. The basic gameplay and scoring work as normal, except 4 cards are dealt at a time on the second and third betting rounds.
Turbo OFC involves fewer rounds, so more hands per hour can be played. With players seeing more cards each round more skill-based opportunities present themselves at once.
How to Play Turbo Open Face Chinese: Instructions
- Each player is dealt five cards initially, just as in regular Open Face.
- Once again, these cards are set in either the front, middle or back hands in any way the player sees fit.
- Play continues in rounds with each player being dealt four cards, and setting all in their hand.
- Another round of 4 cards, with the ‘under the gun‘ revealing his cards first.
- The hands and royalties are scored and each player settles with the other players. Rules for fouling a hand are the same as traditional Chinese Poker.
Free download securely from official TonyBet Poker server