|Servers in||Gibraltar & Malta|
|Company||BML Group Ltd|
Betsson Online Poker Room
Get Betsson Rakeback and Bonus
- Rakeback value: Up to 30% based on your volume
- Payment interval: At any time of your choosing
- Payment type: Points to cash conversion
How big is Betsson?As part of the Microgaming (MPN) Network, Betsson is host to over 1,500 cash games players at peak times and more in tournaments. Most traffic is in No Limit Hold'em and PLO.MPN is popular with recreational Scandinavian players letting off steam at poker after gambling in the attached casino and sportsbook.
Is it good value?
Betsson players can receive up to 30% cashback each month, and easily maintain their VIP status. Points can be traded in for cash on demand.
VIP information on this page is accurate as of Microgaming’s October 1, 2015 updates
Rather than flat rakeback, Microgaming skin Betsson offers an up to 30% rakeback equivalent through their VIP program, in which players convert loyalty points to cash.
The more points you earn playing, the higher your monthly VIP level, in four tiers.
Players earn 10 Loyalty Points per €1 in rake paid, in cash games or MTT/SNG.
‘Tier points’ refers to loyalty points earnt playing, as opposed to bonus loyalty points earnt from the occasional ‘specials’, promotions where extra points are up for grabs in certain games.
Extra bonus points don’t count towards VIP status but can be spent as normal.
At opposite ends of the scale, Bronze VIPs earn 10% rakeback through points to cash conversion and Platinum VIPs earn 30% rakeback, potentially more factoring in ‘specials’.
|VIP Level||Points Required||Rake Required||Rakeback Equivalent|
Clear cookies and access the Betsson website from the links on this page when creating your account to be tagged for exclusive Rakeback.com promotions.
If the link above doesn’t work disable adblock or right click -> open in an incognito window.
Betsson Rakeback Payments
Cash awards may be claimed at any time, e.g. daily, in the in-client Loyalty Store.
Select a cash award and the money will be immediately added to your balance to play with or withdraw.
Betsson Deposit Bonus – 20% Extra Cashback
In addition to the Betsson VIP program, the site’s 200% up to €1,000 deposit bonus releases in ten increments of €100 per €500 in rake paid. That equals an additional 20% rewards, with 60 days to clear as much of the bonus as you can.
Players can earn another bonus plus flat rakeback on fellow Microgaming skin Nordicbet.
Betsson Rake Structure
The ‘Rake per 100 Hands (€)’ and ‘Rake Paid per 100 Hands (BB)’ columns are based on 80.7 million hands of data-mining research conducted by the Rakeback.com research department. These figures were datamined from heads up, 6-Max and Full Ring tables, and are most accurate when the table is full.
Rake is 5% or less if the cap is hit. Rake is collected incrementally, e.g €0.01 per €0.20 in the pot.
The rake structure above was introduced Oct 1, 2015, to lower the rake at microstakes.
Games Available at Betsson
Betsson offers the following games at stakes up to €50/€100:
- Texas Hold’em (NLHE/LHE)
- Omaha Hi/Lo
- 7 Card Stud
- 5 Card Stud
- 5 Card Draw
- Fast Fold Poker (Blaze)
- Jackpot Sit & Gos
The software client allows players to partake in up to 10 tables at once. Mac compatible and in-browser software options are also available, alongside mobile and tablet play.
History of Changes
- 2001 – Betsson is founded by Swedish entrepreneurs Henrik Bergquist, Anders Holmgren and Fredrik Sidfalk, beginning as a poker site on both Ongame and Entraction networks
- Nov 8, 2012 – Betsson moves to the Microgaming Network, home of Betsson, and the Entraction Network closes down. It now exists on Ongame and Microgaming
- May 19, 2012 – Microgaming launches its ‘rush poker’ type quick fold format, Blaze Poker
- Jul 1, 2012 – Microgaming introduces ‘true value’ rake which alters rakeback based on activity, volume and win/loss ratio, again to help recreational players last longer in the games
- Jan 29, 2015 – Microgaming launches its ‘Babelfish’ technology API
- Jul 11, 2016 – Microgaming launches it’s own 3 handed Jackpot Sit & Go format, ‘Fish Party SNGs’