PokerStars Supernova Elite
The sixth and highest level of the PokerStars VIP Club is Supernova Elite. You need to earn 1,000,000 VPPs in a calendar year to gain Supernova Elite PokerStars status. Once you reach the VPP requirement you will be Supernova Elite for the remainder of the year and through at least February the following year.
The reward returns from PokeStars Supernova Elite level can equal 58-74% in terms of traditional PokerStars rakeback.
- FPP Multiplier – Earn 5 FPPs for every VPP earned.
- VIP Store Access – Use your FPP balance to purchase merchandise from the VIP Store including items exclusive to Supernova Elite players.
- VIP Stellar Rewards – Cash rewards throughout the year as you reach VPP milestones.
- Milestone Cash Credits – Receive cash rewards based on VPP milestones starting at 1,250,000 VPPs ($10K). Cash rewards can be purchased for every 40,000 FPPs you earn.
- Weekly VIP Tournament – A $30K tournament (100 FPPs) is held each Saturday.
- Monthly VIP Tournament – A $100K tournament is held the last Saturday of each month. Supernova Elite players receive a free entry.
- Quarterly VIP Tournament – A $1 million tournament is held once each quarter. Supernova Elite players receive a free entry.
- Free Entry to Online & Live Tournaments – You automatically receive a free entry into the WCOOP Main Event. In addition, you will receive your choice of entry into two live tournaments (PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, WSOP Main Event, EPT Grand Final, APPT Grand Final). You also have the option of playing one of the above tournaments and $10K.
Cash Bonuses for Supernova Elite PokerStars Status
When you hit each of the following VPP milestones, you will be eligible to purchase a cash credit for 1 FPP:
- $20,000 at 1,000,000 VPPs
- $9,200 at 1,250,000 VPPs
- $9,200 at 1,500,000 VPPs
- $9,200 at 1,750,000 VPPs
- $19,200 at 2,000,000 VPPs
- $9,200 at 2,250,000 VPPs
- $9,200 at 2,500,000 VPPs
- $9,200 at 2,750,000 VPPs
- $19,200 at 3,000,000 VPPs