The fifth level of the Poker Stars VIP Club is Supernova. You need to earn 100,000 VPPs in a calendar year to gain Supernova PokerStars status. Once you reach the VPP requirement you will be Supernova for the remainder of the year and through at least February the following year.
The reward returns from PokerStars Supernova level can equal 32-51% in terms of traditional PokerStars rakeback.
- FPP Multiplier – Earn 3.5 FPPs for every VPP earned.
- VIP Store Access – Use your FPP balance to purchase merchandise from the VIP Store including items exclusive to Supernova players.
- VIP Stellar Rewards – Cash rewards throughout the year as you reach VPP milestones.
- Milestone Cash Credits – Receive cash rewards based on VPP milestones starting at 100,000 VPPs ($1K). Cash rewards are available for 40,000 FPPs.
- VIP Reward Bonus – Spend 40,000 FPPs and you will get an instant $600 into your account or spend 100,000 FPPs and you will get an instant $1,600.
- Weekly VIP Tournament – A $30K tournament (100 FPPs) is held each Saturday.
- Monthly VIP Tournament – A $100K tournament is held the last Saturday of each month. Supernova players receive a free entry.
- Quarterly VIP Tournament – A $1 million tournament is held once each quarter. Supernova players receive a free entry.
- FPP Buy In to Online & Live Tournaments – Use your FPPs to enter the weekly online tournaments and PokerStars sponsored tours including the NAPT, EPT, LAPT and APPT along with the WSOP Main Event.
Cash Bonuses for Supernova PokerStars Status
When you hit one of the following VPP milestones you will be eligible to purchase a cash reward for 1 FPP:
- $2,600 at 200,000 VPP
- $2,800 at 300,000 VPP
- $3,000 at 400,000 VPP
- $3,200 at 500,000 VPP
- $3,600 at 600,000 VPP
- $3,800 at 700,000 VPP
- $4,200 at 800,000 VPP