Win Your WSOP Seat at Betfair between April and May
For eight weeks starting April 1 and running through May 26, Betfair is running a points race where the top three places will win a $10K WSOP Main Event seat. In addition, Rakeback.com and Betfair have teamed-up to give away two $3,600 WSOP side event packages.
WSOP Points Race
Starting April 1 Betfair will be running a points race where the top three finishers will win a $10K WSOP Main Event seat. The points race will be run over eight weekly segments. Players take their top four weekly point scores to come up with their overall point totals. The weekly segments are as follows:
- Week 1 – April 1-7
- Week 2 – April 8-14
- Week 3 – April 15-21
- Week 4 – April 22-28
- Week 5 – April 29 – May 5
- Week 6 – May 6-12
- Week 7 – May 13-19
- Week 8 – May 20-26
You can check your weekly ranking, see the prize and your final position on the Betfair.com leaderboard. If you don’t make the top three don’t worry, you will still share $40K cash if you finish in the top 150. In addition, Rakeback.com members will also receive an extra $150 if you make the top 150 and you will be entered into a freeroll where you can win one of two $3,600 WSOP side event packages.
WSOP Side Event Packages
Betfair will hold a freeroll for players that finish in the top 150 of the points race. If you win a $10K WSOP Main Event seat by finishing in the top three, sorry you will just have to settle for that.
If you finish 4-150 you will be entered into a freeroll where to top two finishers will win a $3,600 WSOP side event prize package. The freeroll details are:
- Tournament Name: WSOP Affiliate Freeroll
- Date: 6/12/11
- Time: 21:00 CET
- Prizes: Top two win $3,600 WSOP side event package.
The $3,600 WSOP side event package details are as follows:
- Buy-in to WSOP Event #54 – $1,000 NLHE – Saturday, July 2
- Seven nights accommodations (a $1,260 value)
- Welcome party and tickets to a show (a $240 value)
- $1,100 travel and spending money
Please note that players must opt-in to be a part of the promo. Click the button below to register.
What are you waiting for? Get your affairs in order now and start earning those player points and we will see you in Vegas.
To get in on all of the action open a Betfair account today and receive up to 40% cash back and a sign up bonus of up to $2,500 when you use the bonus code WELCOME2500.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to affiliated players who have been specifically invited to compete for an Add-On prize in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Promotion.
- Players competing for an Affiliate Add-On Prize must have first participated in The Good, The Bad and the Ugly promotion.
- Add-On Prize Terms and Conditions apply in addition to The Good, The Bad and the Ugly terms and conditions.
- Affiliated players who finish in positions 4-150 in the Master Leaderboard will each receive a bounty payment of $150, regardless of their position.
- The $150 bounty payment will be paid in addition to any prizes won from the Master Leaderboard.
- Affiliated players who finish in the top 3 in the Master Leaderboard are excluded from receiving any Add-On prizes.
- Bounty payments of $150 will be made by 1st June 2011 to qualifiers.
- Players who qualify for a bounty payment will also be entered into a private WSOP Affiliate Freeroll, which will play on 12th June 2011.
- Players who qualify to enter the WSOP Affiliate Freeroll will be awarded a ticket to enter the tournament at least 24 hours prior to tournament start.
- WSOP Affiliate Freeroll tickets are not exchangeable and can only be used for entry into the WSOP Affiliate Freeroll on 12th June 2011.
- The top 2 finishers in the WSOP Affiliate Freeroll will each win a WSOP Side Event Package* worth $3600.
- The $3600 Side Event Package can be exchange for a cash alternative of 65%
- *Each $3600 Side Event Package includes :
o Buy-in $1,000
o Hotel $1,260 (7 nights @ $180)
o Activity $240
o Travel & spending $1,100
- All WSOP Package winners are required to wear Betfair branded clothing throughout the event.
- It is each player’s responsibility to ensure that any WSOP winnings are taxed according to your local jurisdiction and law.
- It is each player’s responsibility to apply for a visa for United States where applicable. Any cost associated with applying for a visa is the players own responsibility.
- The prizes do not include any travel arrangements to or from Las Vegas: this is the sole responsibility of each player to arrange flights with the Travel and Spending money credit provided.
- By participating in this promotion you consent to Betfair Poker passing on your personal data to third parties in order to arrange tournament registration and hotel bookings. Any details passed on are done solely for the purposes of arranging delivery of your prize package.
- It is the winning player’s sole responsibility for making sure that he or she abides by dress codes, ethical rules or other requirements set by the WSOP event organizer.
- In the event of event cancellation or buy-in unavailability, a package to another live event of equal value will be awarded.
- Winners and participants in tournaments must agree to all reasonable publicity of their personality, television media interviews, press releases and website promotions. Event reports will also feature the name and alias of the winner and/or participant. No further consideration shall be payable for a participant’s agreement to the foregoing.
- Betfair Poker is not responsible for loss or damage to persons or property in transit to, during, and in transit from the event.
- Direct buy-ins to the WSOP are available to Betfair account holders by contacting [email protected] The buy-in amount will be deducted from your Betfair account balance. Players buying in directly to the event cannot unregister or receive any refund whatsoever. The buy-in is transferable to another player.
- You must be aged 21 years or over to participate in the WSOP. Any player under the age of 21 that wins a package may transfer their package to another player.
- No Betfair employees, or family members of Betfair employees, or its affiliate companies their agents or those of their respective group companies may take part in this promotion.
- Betfair standard Terms and Conditions apply.