$10 Free Extended + $500 First Depositor Freeroll
Plus move your inactive account to Rakeback.com to take part in these great promotions. And of course don’t forget about the $500 freeroll just for making your first deposit!
How to Claim Your Free $10
1. Download, install, and create your Party Poker account here
2. Use bonus code: RBFREE10 when registering at Party Poker
3. Register your personal details in the Party Poker cashier before December31st, and $10 free will be on its way to your poker account!*
4. Alternatively if you are a higher volume player you can click here to claim the full $500 signup bonus instead of the $10 free offer, please use the bonus code RAKEBACKCOM.
Already got a Party Poker Account?
Not sure whether your old PartyPoker account qualifies for the exlcusive Partypoker – Rakeback.com offer? Email our support team with your existing Party Poker username, and we’ll let you know if you can claim your 100% up to $500 bonus all over again. But hurry, this is a limited time offer!
Click here to get qualified and use bonus code: RMPLAYER
Qualify for the $500 Rakeback.com 1st Depositor Freeroll
1. Download & Install Party Poker here
2. Deposit a minimum of $25 between December 1st – 31st.
3. Collect at least 10 Party Points between December 1st – 31st.
4. Take your shot at the $500 Freeroll to be held January 9th.
Freeroll Details are as follows:
- Freeroll time: January 9th, 2010, 2000 GMT
- Freeroll name:RB $500 first depositor freeroll in Jan
- Registration time: TBA
Please note that qualifiers will automatically receive a tourney coupon to register for the freeroll.
Note: Due to legal restrictions in France and Italy, we ask that players from these countries follow these simple steps to create a Party Poker account.
French players click here to signup at Party Poker for a 100% up to €200 signup bonus. Use bonus code RAKEBACKCOMFR when registering.
Italian players click here to signup at Party Poker for a 100% up to €400 signup bonus. Use bonus code RAKEBACKCOMIT when registering.
Good luck at the tables!
* In order to withdraw the free $10, players must earn 60 Party Points.
** In order to withdraw the free $25, players must earn a further 150 Party Points.