PokerHeaven Resurrects ICOP
To mark the occasion, this year’s iCop features eight different Texas Hold’em tournaments with buy-ins of €4.40 and €44. One event will be held each day from February 14th through 21st, 2011. The total guaranteed prize money in iCop4 is over €100,000.
- #1, February 14th: €44 rebuy, €20,000 Guaranteed
- #2, February 15th: €4.40 freezeout, €3,000 Guaranteed
- #3, February 16th: €44 freezout, €10,000 Guaranteed
- #4, February 17th: €4.40 rebuy, €5,000 Guaranteed
- #5, February 18th: €44 rebuy, €15,000 Guaranteed
- #6, February 19th: €4.40 freezeout, €2,000 Guaranteed
- #7, February 20th: €44 freezeout, €50,000 Guaranteed
- #8, February 21st: €4.40 rebuy, €5,000 Guaranteed
PokerHeaven is running plenty of satellites to iCop events, many of them hyper-turbos. If that’s your style, watch for satellites at 17:45, 18:30, and 19:15 GMT, all feeding into that day’s iCop event. And if hyper-turbos aren’t your thing, hit up the regularly paced daily sats to the €50,000 main event. The €4.40 rebuy edition runs at 18:00 GMT, and its €5.50 freezeout cousin follows at 20:00 GMT.
PokerHeaven is also throwing in a potential bonus prize: anyone who can make three (or more!) final tables at the iCOP will receive a €50,000 reward!
To join in the fun, download the offical PokerHeaven software here. Be sure to use the bonus code PH1000 to take advantage of 30% rakeback and a 200% first deposit bonus up to €1,000.