Switch to Party Poker- Keep Your VIP Status
If you’ve been a VIP player at a site other than Party Poker recently, here is an enticing offer for you: provide Party Poker with proof of your VIP status on another site, and Party will fast track you to Palladium VIP status.
The bonuses gained from being a VIP on a poker site can be very significant, but now there’s no need to worry about losing those perks when switching to Party Poker.
First, sign up for a Party Poker real money account through Rakeback.com with the bonus code ‘DEPOSIT‘. Then, send an email to [email protected] with proof of your VIP status from another site. Last, earn 1,000 VIP points within 15 days and your account will be upgraded to Palladium VIP status.
Earning Palladium VIP status normally requires players to acquire 9,000 VIP points over a calendar quarter. The primary benefit of Palladium status is a high return on trading in your points. For every 20,000 points you trade in, you can choose either $1,500 in cash or a $3,000 Poker Bonus. That’s the equivalent of 30% rakeback.
Other new promotions available at Party Poker include:
- Free Poker Training with DragTheBar for Rakeback.com users
- Daily World Series Of Poker qualifiers
- The Spring $1,000,000 tournament on May 1st with a prize pool guarantee of $1,000,000
- The Gladiator in May where you can win cash and WSOP seats
- The Daily Spring Million giveaway where you can win a Spring Million package and your share of $1,000 a day with a 1 point buy-in
If you don’t have a Party Poker account now is the perfect time time to sign up. You will receive a rakeback equivalent of up to 40% and a deposit bonus of up to $500 by entering the bonus code DEPOSIT, and make sure to email [email protected] to be eligible for all of Rakeback.com’s Party Poker promotions.