Americas Cardroom introduces a new way for players to win - Jackpot Poker. Play in these 3-player, Hyper-Turbo Sit & Go Tournament for a shot at 2500x your buy in.
See our guide to the Lottery SNG format across the online poker industry.
1. Sign up to Americas Cardroom and make a deposit.
2. Navigate to 'JACKPOTS' in poker client and choose a buy-in amount
3. Select the number of simultaneous tournaments you want to play
4. The random draw for the tournament prize pool will start once 3 players are registered. The award is between 2 and 2,500 times the buy-in.
5. The prize pool will then be displayed to all players.
6. The first hand will be dealt and the Jackpot Poker prizepool will be up for grabs.
Jackpot Poker is a 'winner-takes-all' tournament unless one of the 3 highest prize tiers is hit. There is a default distribution but the players can also decide to make a deal.
|$40 buy-in GTDs||$10 buy-in GTDs||$2 buy-in GTDs||Frequency||Payout|
|$100,000||$25,000||$5,000||1 in 100,000||*see deals below|
|$8,000||$2,000||$400||5 in 100,000||*see deals below|
|$4,000||$1,000||$200||10 in 100,000||*see deals below|
|$800||$200||$40||100 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$320||$80||$16||500 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$240||$60||$12||7,500 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$160||$40||$8||21,366 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$80||$20||$4||70,518 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
*Default distribution: 1st is 75%, 2nd is 15%, 3rd is 10%. Or a deal option which must be approved by each player: 1st 40%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 30%.
6% of the buy-in goes to rake. Jackpot Poker qualifiers for rakeback and bonus clearing as normal.