Americas Cardroom Millionaires' Club
Earn Your Winning Millions Tournament Seat at Americas Cardroom
Americas Cardrooms and Rakeback.com have teamed up to offer you the Millionaires' Club.
By raking and earning 13,000 points (~$2300 in rake), you can earn your $540 seat to the $1,000,000 GTD tournament on December 14th.
ALL rake from today until Dec 14th will count, so don't delay and start playing now.
Secure your $540 seat and earn ~25% extra rakeback in 3 easy steps:
1. Deposit $10 or more*
2. Opt-in to the promotion by clicking "Bonuses" section then "Opt-In" button of the client
3. Play at the real money tables and release your seat by earning 13,000 Award Points
Opt-in to the Bonus
To opt-in to the Millionaires' Club bonus, go to the "Rewards Tab" in the main lobby and click the "Bonuses" section. Find "Millions" bonus and click the "Opt-In" button.
Track Daily Progress
You will earn Award Points with every real money cash game or tournament you play which bring you closer to your seat. You can check your daily progress by clicking on the "Rewards Tab" in the main lobby and hit the "Bonuses" section.
Redeem Your Seat
Once you have earned 13,000 Award Points to release your Winning Millions Seat, you will see a golden ticket. Click on the golden ticket and you will automatically enter the $1,000,000 GTD tournament!
Terms and Conditions
- *$10 minimum deposit is available for new depositing players. Minimum deposit for recurring players is $25.
- The seat earned through this promotion is not transferable.
- Only one seat can be redeemed per player/computer through this promotion. Any duplicates will be removed from the accounts.
- The seat doesn’t have a cash or tournament dollar value.
- Players can’t sell the seat back to Americas Cardroom or another player.
- If a player already bought in with cash, and then gets his entry through this promo, Americas Cardroom will credit the money back to the player’s account.
- The Millionaires’ Club promo expires on December 14th, and you must earn the required Award Points before that date in order to release your seat.
- If a player releases his seat and then unregisters from the tournament, the player will need to contact support to re-register.
- If a player wins a second seat (via non buy-in promotions), a ticket will be issued for the second seat. The second seat ticket is transferable and it can also be used for re-entry or for another tourney after December 15th.
- Americas Cardroom reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate any bonus or other promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- All decisions of Americas Cardroom’ management shall be final and conclusive.