Rakeback.com - Don't play poker without it

Black Chip Poker 41.5% Rakeback and Freeroll Entries

Black Chip PokerBlack Chip Poker is offering first-time depositors a 150% bonus up to $750 when you use the bonus code RMCOM. If you deposit $500 you will receive the full bonus of $750.

Bonuses are cleared incrementally at a rate of $5 for every 375 VIP points earned. The bonus will expire after 90 days, when you make a withdrawal or apply another bonus offer.

Please note bonuses are only available for non-credit card deposit methods, including Click2Pay and Neteller.

Cash Back for VIP Points

In addition to rakeback, when you play at BlackChip you will earn VIP points. With an account created through Rakeback.com you will earn at a rate of 6.5 VIP points for every dollar you rake. Once you have at least 1,000 VIP points, visit the ‘Player Admin’ area from the poker client, then select the ‘Points Exchange’ option. Here you will be able to trade your VIP points for cash at a rake of $10 for every 1,000 VIP points you have. This works out as an extra 6.5% rakeback in your pocket. Combine the 6.5% from VIP points exchange with the 35% rakeback to get a total of 41.5% of your Gross Rake back.

Up to $30 Instant Bonus

Until June 20 you can get a 10% instant bonus up to $30 on top of the sign up bonus on all non-credit card first deposits.

New Player Freerolls

New players will be invited to play in a series of daily $500 freerolls. After making your first deposit, Black Chip Poker will give you a coupon good for 14 days entry into the daily freerolls. The freerolls are held at different times each day. Open the Black Chip Poker client and select the ‘Special’ tab in the tournament list for freeroll times.

Unlimited Reload Bonuses

Black Chip Poker Unlimited 75% Reload Bonuses

Black Chip Poker also offers unlimited reload bonuses which give a 75% bonus up to $375 on all subsequent (non credit card) deposits you make. Just enter the bonus code BCP375.

Open a Black Chip Poker account today and in addition to the 150% sign up bonus of up to $750 you will receive 41.5% rakeback when you use the bonus code RBCOM.

How Much Cash Back Will I Earn?

Rakeback increases your winnings from online poker as you continually earn money back from every raked hand or tournament you play.

Many players earn a living wage from rakeback alone. Use the calculator below to estimate the size of payments you’ll get over a given period of time. The calculator will compute your expected daily, weekly, and monthly cash back depending on the stakes and tables you input.

Calculate Your Rakeback

Top Poker Room Recommendation

Black Chip Poker

  • 27% Rakeback
  • $1000 Sign-up Bonus
  • Bonus Code: RBCOM



  • 11 Online Poker Tools to Boost Your Winrate

    August 20th, 2015

    First up, you probably know them already – PokerTracker and Holdem Manager are by far the most popular poker tools – but may not have heard the two companies recently merged.

    Read more…

  • Where are the Softest Poker Games Online in 2017?

    April 26th, 2017

    “I shouldn’t say this on a poker forum but sng 2.0 acr is about as free money as I’ve seen in poker in a long time. Not sure how long it’s going to last but right now as it’s new people r punting hard.”

    Read more…

  • Lottery Sit & Gos – Where to Play

    August 20th, 2015

    A mixture between tournament poker and gambling, the ‘Lottery Sit and Go’ format is popular with recreationals and regs alike – attracting net depositing players

    Read more…

  • Fast-Fold Poker – The Fastest Poker Online

    January 7th, 2015

    Many of Rakeback.com’s partner sites offer Fast-Fold format poker tables. These high speed poker games eliminate the need for table selection and allow players to grind many more hands/hour thanks to a ‘quick fold’ option. This in turn boosts rakeback earnings.

    Read more…

© 2015 Rakeback.com