Coral Poker Late Night Poker Online Series
This October, the Coral Poker Late Night Poker TV program is coming to Channel 4 in the UK. Four online qualifiers battle it out against 24 seasoned pros, including Daniel Cates, Liv Boeree and Dave “Devilfish” Ulliott. To celebrate the show, Coral Poker is hosting a Late Night Poker online tournament awarding a TV, iPads, tournament tickets and cash.
- What: Late Night Poker Online Series Final
- When: December 5th, 20:00
- Buy-in: $110
- Prizepool: $10K in prize items, tournament tickets, and cash
In addition to the consumer electronics and tournament tickets, the tournament prize pool includes a guarantee of $5,000 cash, which will be awarded according to the standard tournament formula.
Here’s a listing of the prizes available in the tournament:
- 1st – 50″ Samsung TV with Playstation 3, $200 Tournament Ticket, and Share of $5K
- 2nd – iPad 2 or iPhone 4, $200 Tournament Ticket and Share of $5K
- 3rd – iPad 2 or iPhone 4, $200 Tournament Ticket and Share of $5K
- 4th-6th – $162 Tournament Ticket and Share of $5K
- 7th-11th – $108 Tournament Ticket and Share of $5K
- 12th-15th – $54 Tournament Ticket and Share of $5K
- 16th-20th – $33 Tournament Ticket and Share of $5K
- 21st+ – Share of $5K
How to Qualify
You’re allowed to buy in to the Late Night Poker online series final directly for $110, but Coral Poker is also offering plenty of chances to make your way in for free.
Just play in the LNPOS Daily Freeroll at 19:30 each night. The tournament features unlimited $0.05 rebuys, and the top 20% of finishers will win a seat in the Weekly Final.
The Weekly Final is held every Monday at 19:30, and guarantees one Late Night Poker tournament seat for every five tournament entrants. If you would rather skip the Daily Freerolls, you can buy your way into the weekly stage for $22.
Open a Coral Poker account today and receive a 100% sign up bonus of up to $1,000 and up to 52% cash back when you use the bonus code ACES.