Full Tilt Poker Onyx Cup Satellites
Full Tilt Poker is now running satellites to their recently announced Onyx Cup Series. The first event takes place in Las Vegas May 11-12 and Full Tilt has two ways to win a $105K prize package.
You can win your seat for free through a series of three freerolls. The three step process is as follows:
- Round 1 – 180 player sit & go’s run non-stop and award Round 2 tickets to the top four finishers.
- Round 2 – Running Saturdays at 15:15 ET the top 100 finishers will win a ticket to the Final Freeroll.
- Final Freeroll – The Final Freeroll for Event #1 in Las Vegas will be held May 1 at 15:15 ET. The winner will receive a $105K prize package.
Real Money Qualifiers
Numerous sit & go and multi-table tournament satellites are running daily starting for as little as $26. The satellites feed into two direct qualifiers where at lease one $105K package will be awarded. The direct qualifier schedule is as follows:
- April 10 18:30 ET – $1,000+60 buy-in and at least one $105K package will be awarded.
- May 1 18:30 ET – $2000+100 buy-in and at least two $105K packages will be awarded.
Prize packages include $100K tournament entry and $5K for travel and spending money.
Open a Full Tilt Poker account today and receive 27% rakeback and a 100% sign up bonus of up to $600 when you use the referral code RAKECOM.