Rakeback.com - Don't play poker without it
 

Headhunting Season at Poker Heaven in November

Poker Heaven Head Master

If you get your thrills from knocking an opponent out of a tournament, then Poker Heaven is the place for you this November.

Poker Heaven will be running daily €10,000 Guaranteed Headhunter Tournaments with a buy-in of €30+€3. 50% of the entry fee will be going to the prizepool and the remaining 50% will be on your head as a bounty.

The interesting twist is that every time you eliminate a player, you’ll win 75% of their bounty instantly, and the other 25% will be added to the bounty on your head.

To make things even more lucrative, at the end of the month Poker Heaven will be giving a cash prize to the 30 players who eliminate the most opponents throughout the month.

Leaderboard Prizes

Poker Heaven Head Master Prizes

Open a Poker Heaven account today through Rakeback.com and get 30% rakeback and a 200% deposit bonus up to €1,000 when you use the bonus code PH1000.

How Much Cash Back Will I Earn?

Rakeback increases your winnings from online poker as you continually earn money back from every raked hand or tournament you play.

Many players earn a living wage from rakeback alone. Use the calculator below to estimate the size of payments you’ll get over a given period of time. The calculator will compute your expected daily, weekly, and monthly cash back depending on the stakes and tables you input.

Calculate Your Rakeback
$125
Hourly
$998
Daily
$17,472
Monthly
$174,720
Yearly

Top Poker Room Recommendation

Poker Heaven

  • 30% Rakeback
  • €1000 Sign-up Bonus
  • Bonus Code:

Download

Popular

  • 11 Online Poker Tools to Boost Your Winrate

    August 20th, 2015

    First up, you probably know them already – PokerTracker and Holdem Manager are by far the most popular poker tools – but may not have heard the two companies recently merged.

    Read more…

  • Where are the Softest Poker Games Online in 2017?

    April 26th, 2017

    “I shouldn’t say this on a poker forum but sng 2.0 acr is about as free money as I’ve seen in poker in a long time. Not sure how long it’s going to last but right now as it’s new people r punting hard.”

    Read more…

  • Lottery Sit & Gos – Where to Play

    August 20th, 2015

    A mixture between tournament poker and gambling, the ‘Lottery Sit and Go’ format is popular with recreationals and regs alike – attracting net depositing players

    Read more…

  • Fast-Fold Poker – The Fastest Poker Online

    January 7th, 2015

    Many of Rakeback.com’s partner sites offer Fast-Fold format poker tables. These high speed poker games eliminate the need for table selection and allow players to grind many more hands/hour thanks to a ‘quick fold’ option. This in turn boosts rakeback earnings.

    Read more…

 
© 2015 Rakeback.com