Rakeback.com - Don't play poker without it
 

SuperStack Poker Rake Chase – Earn up to 52% Rakeback

SuperStack PokerSuperStack Poker is offering one of the best rakeback deals ever. All players earn 40% rakeback and new players can earn an additional 4-12% rakeback from their very own rake chase. That’s total rakeback of 44-52%!

Rakeback and rake chase details are as follows:

SuperStack Poker Rakeback

Please note that players have 30 days to compete in the rake chase.

Weekly Rakeback Payments

What’s better than getting up to 52% rakeback? Getting rakeback payments weekly directly into your account, that’s what. You no longer have to wait for your monthly rakeback payments like other rooms.

Open a SuperStack Poker account today and earn 44-52% rakeback through the rake chase promotion and receive a 500% sign up bonus of up to $2,500 when you use the bonus code RAKEBACK.

How Much Cash Back Will I Earn?

Rakeback increases your winnings from online poker as you continually earn money back from every raked hand or tournament you play.

Many players earn a living wage from rakeback alone. Use the calculator below to estimate the size of payments you’ll get over a given period of time. The calculator will compute your expected daily, weekly, and monthly cash back depending on the stakes and tables you input.

Calculate Your Rakeback
$125
Hourly
$998
Daily
$17,472
Monthly
$174,720
Yearly

Top Poker Room Recommendation

SuperStack Poker

  • 27% Rakeback
  • $1000 Sign-up Bonus
  • Marketing Code:

Download

Popular

  • 11 Online Poker Tools to Boost Your Winrate

    August 20th, 2015

    First up, you probably know them already – PokerTracker and Holdem Manager are by far the most popular poker tools – but may not have heard the two companies recently merged.

    Read more…

  • Where are the Softest Poker Games Online in 2017?

    April 26th, 2017

    “I shouldn’t say this on a poker forum but sng 2.0 acr is about as free money as I’ve seen in poker in a long time. Not sure how long it’s going to last but right now as it’s new people r punting hard.”

    Read more…

  • Lottery Sit & Gos – Where to Play

    August 20th, 2015

    A mixture between tournament poker and gambling, the ‘Lottery Sit and Go’ format is popular with recreationals and regs alike – attracting net depositing players

    Read more…

  • Fast-Fold Poker – The Fastest Poker Online

    January 7th, 2015

    Many of Rakeback.com’s partner sites offer Fast-Fold format poker tables. These high speed poker games eliminate the need for table selection and allow players to grind many more hands/hour thanks to a ‘quick fold’ option. This in turn boosts rakeback earnings.

    Read more…

 
© 2015 Rakeback.com