Rakeback.com - Don't play poker without it
 

Win Life Changing Money with the Daily Double Promotion by Black Chip Poker

Black Chip Poker Daily Double

Make life-changing money with Black Chip Poker’s daily double, a promotion that allows you to enter with a small buy-in and exit with massive wealth.

With two multi-table tournaments running at 30-minute breaks in between, the Daily Double Promotion has everything participants need, including a small break to strategize before diving into the next game.

Tables Inspired by Poker Pros

The two multi-table tournaments are named Loncar and Boski.

Loncar Tourneys originate from Michael Loncar, one of the leading names in the world of online poker. Ranked at 6,623 positions, this American-born poker player has won more than $70k in a single live tournament.

Boski Tourneys are inspired by Jeff Boski, another one of the poker pros who has won over $121k in a single go at a live tourney. Ranking 2,374th in the world according to pokerdb.com, he specializes in rapid tourneys with small buy-ins and high payouts.

How to Win The Daily Double

There are two Loncar Tourneys and Two Boski Tourneys.

97% of the total prize pool is paid to the winner, and the remaining 3% is added to the progressive jackpot.

Lonkar Tourneys

Reaching the final table of the Lonkar tourney will allow players to win 10% of the progressive jackpot.

Winning both Daily Double will give winners a 100% Loncar Jackpot.  At a minimum, you can earn $20,000 from this tourney.

Boski Tourneys

Reaching the final table of the Boski Tourney will allow winners to win 10% of the Boski Jackpot. And if you win both Daily Double Boski tourneys, you get 100% of the Boski Jackpot.

At a minimum, you can earn $5,000 from this tourney.

Considering that the combined buy-in of these tourneys is around $176, this is one of the best deals you can get.

Complete Schedule for Daily Doubles

Monday through Thursday

  • Loncar – $25,000 GTD ($55 buy-in) at 6:15pm ET.
  • Loncar – $25,000 GTD ($55 buy-in) at 6:45pm ET
  • Boski – $10,000 GTD ($11 buy-in) at 6:15pm ET.
  • Boski – $10,000 GTD ($11 buy-in) at 6:45pm ET.

Friday and Saturday

  • Loncar – $20,000 GTD ($55 buy-in) at 6:15pm ET.
  • Loncar – $20,000 GTD ($55 buy-in) at 6:45pm ET.
  • Boski – $10,000 GTD ($11 buy-in) at 6:15pm ET.
  • Boski – $10,000 GTD ($11 buy-in) at 6:45pm ET.

Sunday

  • Loncar – $50,000 GTD ($88 buy-in) at 6:15pm ET.
  • Loncar – $50,000 GTD ($88 buy-in) at 6:45pm ET.
  • Boski – $15,000 GTD ($11 buy-in) at 6:15pm ET.
  • Boski – $15,000 GTD ($11 buy-in) at 6:45pm ET.

Black Chip Poker is a front for constant promos and perks that will bring you constant gains if you are bold enough to try your hand at poker.

Explore more of Black Chip Poker’s features through our comprehensive review.

Visit the official Black Chip Poker website for a detailed explanation of this promotion and others similar to it.

Get BCP Rakeback
www.blackchippoker.com

Free download securely from official Black Chip Poker server

How Much Cash Back Will I Earn?

Rakeback increases your winnings from online poker as you continually earn money back from every raked hand or tournament you play.

Many players earn a living wage from rakeback alone. Use the calculator below to estimate the size of payments you’ll get over a given period of time. The calculator will compute your expected daily, weekly, and monthly cash back depending on the stakes and tables you input.

Calculate Your Rakeback
$125
Hourly
$998
Daily
$17,472
Monthly
$174,720
Yearly

Top Poker Room Recommendation

Black Chip Poker

  • 27% Rakeback
  • $2000 Sign-up Bonus
  • Bonus Code: RBCOM

Download

Popular

  • 11 Online Poker Tools to Boost Your Winrate

    August 20th, 2015

    First up, you probably know them already – PokerTracker and Holdem Manager are by far the most popular poker tools – but may not have heard the two companies recently merged.

    Read more…

  • Where are the Softest Poker Games Online in 2017?

    April 26th, 2017

    “I shouldn’t say this on a poker forum but sng 2.0 acr is about as free money as I’ve seen in poker in a long time. Not sure how long it’s going to last but right now as it’s new people r punting hard.”

    Read more…

  • Lottery Sit & Gos – Where to Play

    August 20th, 2015

    A mixture between tournament poker and gambling, the ‘Lottery Sit and Go’ format is popular with recreationals and regs alike – attracting net depositing players

    Read more…

  • Fast-Fold Poker – The Fastest Poker Online

    January 7th, 2015

    Many of Rakeback.com’s partner sites offer Fast-Fold format poker tables. These high speed poker games eliminate the need for table selection and allow players to grind many more hands/hour thanks to a ‘quick fold’ option. This in turn boosts rakeback earnings.

    Read more…

 
© 2015 Rakeback.com